Windows 10: IAStorDataSvc

Discus and support IAStorDataSvc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find a way to update the IAStorDataSvc on my HP desktop pc and it it running very slowly. I have looked at past posts on this topic but those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scoop4379, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Scoop4379 Win User

IAStorDataSvc

I can't find a way to update the IAStorDataSvc on my HP desktop pc and it it running very slowly. I have looked at past posts on this topic but those suggested solutions do not work.

Any suggestions for a solution would be welcome.

IAStorDataSvc bae0da75-572d-4cb7-b612-7578e105d760?upload=true.png

IAStorDataSvc 12ca8b79-76b3-499f-ae26-24019e74a7b1?upload=true.png

IAStorDataSvc 41121b0f-b8e2-4c87-b125-34ce05d8cfc5?upload=true.png

IAStorDataSvc a103b9a9-8def-4f53-a71a-66182c631c32?upload=true.png

:)

Scoop4379, Mar 7, 2021
  2. ThanhMcFarland, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Intel Rapid Storage Technology iastordatasvc

Windows 10. My IaStorDataSvc Intel Rapid Storage Technology program continues to eat memory. I can end task but why does it keep coming on? Does anyone know how to stop this problem. It is supposedly there for a reason. Does anyone know?

jsanford48, Mar 7, 2021
  4. tony59aa Win User

IAStorDataSvc

Windows 10 CPU problems and IAStorDataSvc (32 bit)

THANK YOU! Gary LaForge!

I have a DELL T3500 and when upgraded to WIndows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro the RAID Service (Raid 0) constantly took up 50% of my CPU usage with ONE HD. I found the older drive you suggested (I did a System Restore point before installing just in case) worked
    great. The "IAStorDataSvc" is at 0% CPU usage now.

My solution appeared to be the one you suggested. I am now at Driver Version Intel Rapid Tech, Raid Controller 2012 (11.0.0.1032) Version. Down from the Version "13.XX.XX.XX" that Windows 10 installed.

THANK YOU!!! Again,

I found the driver from the Intel Driver Vault.!!

HAPPY IN OKLAHOMA!!

tony59aa, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

IAStorDataSvc

1. IAStorDataSvc - Similar Threads - IAStorDataSvc

2. IASTORDATASVC crash, can't access settings!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IASTORDATASVC crash, can't access settings!: During the last Windows update, my computer suffered a system crash, pretty much wiping my computer clean with the exception of a handful of programs -ExpressVPN, McAfee, etc. - and now can't access the settings tab.I tried a number of different alternative methods including...
  3. IASTORDATASVC crash, can't access settings!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IASTORDATASVC crash, can't access settings!: During the last Windows update, my computer suffered a system crash, pretty much wiping my computer clean with the exception of a handful of programs -ExpressVPN, McAfee, etc. - and now can't access the settings tab.I tried a number of different alternative methods including...
  4. IASTORDATASVC crash, can't access settings!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. IAStorDataSvc Process is using very high power usage.

in Windows 10 Customization
    IAStorDataSvc Process is using very high power usage.: No app is running, so how can I reduce this usage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iastordatasvc-process-is-using-very-high-power/cd6de9f8-ffbf-4aed-a5dc-781a4bfa5354
  6. My Reliability Monitor reports that IAStorDataSvc stopped working and exception code...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Reliability Monitor reports that IAStorDataSvc stopped working and exception code...: The computer is slowing down on startup and I get dos type windows flashing on and off on startup. When using Excel the icons sometimes flash on and off when I edit a spread sheet. I have updated Office via Microsoft to latest, it is 2013 and has been no problem previously....
  7. Fix High CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix High CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10: [ATTACH] If you are facing high CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10, then it’s because of Intel Rapid Storage Technology. It appears as a Service which may result in not only high CPU usage but also high memory and disk usage, [...] This post Fix High CPU usage by...
  8. How do I fix IAStorDataSvc in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I fix IAStorDataSvc in Windows 10: I don't know what happened, but I am not able to find my first post. Hello, everyone, this is my first post. My name is James. Recently I have been facing some serious problem with too much CPU usage. Even when I am not using any single application, my CPU usage is more...
  9. iastordataSvc 32 bit high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    iastordataSvc 32 bit high cpu usage: Hello, My laptop as a problem where IAStorDataSvc (32bit) as unusual high cpu usage. I tried to find new updates but i couldn't find anything related to intel Rapid storage technology. I also installed the update finder from Intel but that didn't turn up anything good....
  10. IAStorDataSvc causing high CPU and Memory usage after Win 10 upgradeI

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    IAStorDataSvc causing high CPU and Memory usage after Win 10 upgradeI: I was prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 from my Windows 7 desktop. After not seeing any performance increase, in fact, the cursor was moving in jerks and things were very slow. I looked at task manager and the IADataStorSvc was using over 50% CPU and 45% RAM. It does it...