IBM reveals first 7nm chips

Discus and support IBM reveals first 7nm chips in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; IBM, last year, pledged $3 billion in funding for research into improvements in silicon design and it seems that their investment has paid off. While... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jul 9, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Source

:)

labeeman, Jul 9, 2015
  2. rmark66 Win User

Can I sync Lotus Notes Calendar AND Email to Windows Phone 7??

From IBM's web site:

IBM Brings the Power of Analytics to Social Business

"IBM intends to support mail, calendaring and contacts in a beta release of IBM Lotus Notes Traveler for Microsoft Windows Phone on Nokia and HTC devices; the beta is expected in the first half of 2012."

rmark66, Jul 9, 2015
  3. A. Youser‌‌ Win User
    internet explorer

The Color Graphics Adapter (CGA), originally also called the
    Color/Graphics Adapter or IBM Color/Graphics Monitor Adapter,[1] introduced in 1981, was
    IBM's first graphics card and first color display card for the
    IBM PC.

Built around the Motorola MC6845 display controller,[4] the CGA card featured several graphics and
    text modes. The highest
    display resolution of any mode was 640×200, and the highest
    color depth supported was 4-bit (16 colors).

--- Color Graphics Adapter - Wikipedia

A. Youser‌‌, Jul 9, 2015
Thema:

1. IBM reveals first 7nm chips - Similar Threads - IBM reveals 7nm

2. Starting computer for first time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Starting computer for first time: Bought a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series 2 with Windows 10. Right out of the box, Cortana led me through selecting a country and even getting connected to my wifi. Then she said, we are going to check for updates - found updates - downloading updates - restarting computer....
  3. WHEA ID 20 since first run Windows 10 at ASUS R542UF-DM157

in Windows 10 Support
    WHEA ID 20 since first run Windows 10 at ASUS R542UF-DM157: Hi there, this is my first topic with issue. I bought new brand ASUS R542UF-DM157 with i5-8250U. Installation and configuration went fine. I recently saw in HWiNFO lots of WHEA ID 20 errors (informations???) in event log and counting, This is fairly normal behaviour of low...
  4. NVIDIA Unveils Quadro RTX, World's First Ray-Tracing GPU

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Unveils Quadro RTX, World's First Ray-Tracing GPU: NVIDIA today announced its first Turing™ architecture-based GPUs, revolutionizing the work of 50 million designers and artists by enabling them to render photorealistic scenes in real time, add new AI-based capabilities to their workflows, and enjoy fluid interactivity with...
  5. Microsoft reveals more details of Windows Core OS

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals more details of Windows Core OS: Microsoft's long rumored dual-screen Andromeda phone may never see the light of day, but the related "Windows Core OS" project or WCOS, is still underway, and according to a job vacancy posted on LinkedIn, it's all about Windows 10 devices and drivers. The vacancy for a...
  6. Microsoft reveals how it fixed the broken Windows Search feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals how it fixed the broken Windows Search feature: Microsoft has finally realized that the search engine in Windows 10 has the potential to break other features. Microsoft says that there were enough people turning off Windows Search to fix issues like Excessive Disk Usage. Windows Search is deeply integrated into the...
  7. Microsoft reveals final look of Dark Theme in File Explorer for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals final look of Dark Theme in File Explorer for Windows 10: Microsoft today announced a new preview build for the Windows Insiders and it comes with a revamped File Explorer that features the highly anticipated dark theme. Microsoft says that Dark Theme support for File Explorer is ready for the next major release of Windows,...
  8. Microsoft reveals how you can draw in emails with Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals how you can draw in emails with Windows 10 Mail app: Earlier this week, Microsoft updated the Windows 10 Mail app with inking integration which lets you write emails with touch or a stylus. Called Windows Inking, this allows users with a touch-enabled PC or any device with a mouse to draw in emails, which is a very useful...
  9. Samsung begins mass production of industry first 4-bit consumer SSD

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung begins mass production of industry first 4-bit consumer SSD: [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced memory technology, today announced that it has begun mass producing the industry’s first 4-bit (QLC, quad-level cell) 4-terabyte (TB) SATA solid-state drive (SSD) for consumers. Based on 1-terabit (Tb) V-NAND with...
  10. Who's on First???

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Who's on First???: Sorry, I couldn't figure out a more descriptive name for my questions . . . I have the business subscription of Microsoft Office. It's installed on my Desktop (dual boot, so two), Lenovo 14", HP 17" and my daughter's Lenovo Lappy. OK, so that's my five installations. When...