Windows 10: IBM Thinkpad T60 - Windows 10 32-bit install DvD will not boot.

Discus and support IBM Thinkpad T60 - Windows 10 32-bit install DvD will not boot. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an IBM Thinkpad T60 with a clean Windows Vista which I want to upgrade to windows 10. I downladed the 32bit install DVD from Microsoft.com.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterZ_69, Aug 27, 2018.

1. PeterZ_69 Win User

IBM Thinkpad T60 - Windows 10 32-bit install DvD will not boot.

I have an IBM Thinkpad T60 with a clean Windows Vista which I want to upgrade to windows 10.

I downladed the 32bit install DVD from Microsoft.com. And bought a Key.

When I try to boot the DVD it doesn't and after a few minutes it give a blue screen with the message:

RECOVERY

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

This 64-bit application couldn't load because your PC doesn't have a 64-bit processor. If your using Windows To Go, make sure

your USB device has a version of Windows that's compatible with the PC you're trying to use.

File:\windows\system32\boot\winload.exe

errorcode:0xc000035a

you'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disk or USB device), contact your PC administrator.

I use the 32-bit install DVD so why is it giving a message that I need a 64-bit processor.

And how can I proceed with this?

Thanks in advance ..

Peter

:)

PeterZ_69, Aug 27, 2018

2. thinkpad t60 windows 10 wont boot

Hello

I had my 2 laptops updated to windows 10, my hp pavilion works fine. But my thinkpad t60 wont boot. It goes through the thinkpad screen then to a blue screen that says:

Device needs to be repaired, the Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors.

File:\Boot\BCD

Error code 0xcoooooo1

You need to use recovery tools to repair it.

I was told to download windows 10 to use to repair it, but not sure where to find that?

Thank you for any help

The Timerider, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Thinkpad T60 Volume Controls

So I installed the hotkey fix for Windows 7 on the thinkpad t60 2007-4au and I still have no volume controls.

AvidSurvivalist, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Basith M Win User

thinkpad t60 windows 10 wont boot

Hi Timerider,

Thank you for posting your query here in Microsoft Community, we will be happy to assist you.

This issue might have caused due to any missing boot files or if you are using Dual boot option. I suggest you to perform Automatic Repair using the Installation Media and check if it helps. This will help you find and repair damaged/missing files in the
    Operating System.

Follow the steps to perform Automatic repair from Windows 10 Installation Media:

• Insert media such as (DVD or flash drive) and press F12 key and click on
      change default or other options which is at the bottom of the screen.

• In the next screen click on troubleshoot option, this will display you different WinRE (Windows Recovery Environment) options to resolve issues with the computer when it is in no boot state.

• Now Click on Automatic Repair, this will open up a Wizard which will automatically diagnose and repair issues with the computer startup.

If you do not have an Installation Media, then refer to the following Microsoft Help article to create one.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Please reply with the status of the issue so that we can help you better.

Basith M, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

1. IBM Thinkpad T60 - Windows 10 32-bit install DvD will not boot. - Similar Threads - IBM Thinkpad T60

2. Unable to install windows 10 32 bit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to install windows 10 32 bit: I have an old PC with Intel core i3 and 4 gb ram. It was running windows 7 32 bit. The hard disk got damaged and I purchased a 1 tb SSD. I tried to install windows 10 32 bit but it won't install. It only seems to accept 64 bit OS. What could be the issue ? Update : I get the...
  3. install Windows 10 32 bit in 64 bit system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install Windows 10 32 bit in 64 bit system: My laptop has 64 bit system and only 2 GB ram non up-gradable and I want to use Windows 10 32 bit in order to lessen the usage of RAM. installing a windows 10 64 bit OS is fine on my windows 10 computer, when i try installing a 32 bit OS on 64 bit machine, i always get...
  4. Windows 10 32 bit and 64 bit dual booting

Windows 10 32 bit and 64 bit dual booting: So i have Windows 10 32 bit installed on my drive after i forgot to change the architecture in the Windows 10 upgrade installation on my Windows 7 64 bit. I have an another parition of my drive. So if possible can i dual boot Windows 10 32 bit and 64 bit, and can i use the...
  5. Windows 10 installation of 32 bit mode on a 32 bit computer.

Windows 10 installation of 32 bit mode on a 32 bit computer.: I have a Windows 10 Home USB Stick that I am using to install the 32 bit version onto my old 32 bit Dell but when the installation completes it gives an error 0xc000035a - with a message 'Windows failed to start... This 64 bit application could'nt load because your PC...
  6. Installing windows 10 32 bit

Installing windows 10 32 bit: I,m running out of storage on my 4G memory 32G eMMC computer and was told I need to install 32 bit windows 10 by downloading a Media Creation Tool to a bootable usb flash drive using another computer. The link for the down load was microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo......
  7. Installation of Windows 10 32-bit

Installation of Windows 10 32-bit: installing a windows 10 64 bit OS is fine on my windows 10 computer, when i try installing a 32 bit OS on 64 bit machine, i always get this error when i try to install windows 10 32 bit OS on 64 bit machine using usb or cd,............. File:...
  8. Dual boot Windows 10 32 bit and Windows 10 64 bit

Dual boot Windows 10 32 bit and Windows 10 64 bit: Hi I have win10 64 installed on my SSD and win10 32 bit on a HD. The SSD is GPT partitioned and the HD MBR. I can boot from the Windows boot loader in the BIOS into 64 bit windows on the SSD and, by selecting the appropriate HD in the BIOS into the 32 bit windows in the...
  9. Make 32-bit DVD of 32/64 bit ISO?

Make 32-bit DVD of 32/64 bit ISO?: I just downloaded the 32/64 bit ISO using the "Both" option of MCT; now I discover that it won't fit on a DVD (ISO file is 5.47GB). One of my older PCs won't boot from the USB drive, so I need a DVD. Do I have to download the 32-bit version? I've started just in case, but...
  10. Thinkpad T60 Volume Controls

in Windows 10 Support
    Thinkpad T60 Volume Controls: So I installed the hotkey fix for Windows 7 on the thinkpad t60 2007-4au and I still have no volume controls. 27134

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thinkoad t60 with windows 19 32bit

2. thinkpad-t60 wont boot from dvd

3. laptop computer your.pc need repair problem 0xc000035a this 64 bit application couldnt load because your pc doesnt have a 64 bit processor

4. while loading windows10 to ibm thinkpad yoga260 error of failed?,
  5. install windows 10 on thinkpad t60