Windows 10: ibtsiva in system 32 instead of program files.

Discus and support ibtsiva in system 32 instead of program files. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I found ibtsiva which is apart of the intel bluetooth thing, not a tech person. And apparently if it's located in system 32 it's a virus in disguise. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by INEEDHELP________, Aug 13, 2020.

1. ibtsiva in system 32 instead of program files.

I found ibtsiva which is apart of the intel bluetooth thing, not a tech person. And apparently if it's located in system 32 it's a virus in disguise. I can't seem to find anything about this on the internet besides another forum and the website which said it was. If someone could help me out or give me another forum to refer this would be very helpful. As I'm very tight on security and I need a clear answer to be able to sleep at night. Is this normal? Is it okay for this file to be in here? Please I need some answers. I know this isn't the right forums, but I can't find Intels forums if they even have any. Thank you.

WindowsC:>Windows>System32>ibtsiva
    This is the location for the IntelR Wireless BluetoothR iBtSiva Service, it is said to be located in program files in the intel folder, which it is not...

:)

INEEDHELP________, Aug 13, 2020

2. System 32 files/ programs runs for a while and disappears on Windows 10

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the processes running on the operating system. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • When exactly does this issue persists?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to sign-out from the current user account, restart the computer, resign-in and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Step 3: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue with the required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 13, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 13, 2020
  4. DCnewbie Win User

ibtsiva in system 32 instead of program files.

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

ibtsiva in system 32 instead of program files.

1. ibtsiva in system 32 instead of program files. - Similar Threads - ibtsiva system instead

2. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted system 32 files: Hey i have a dell and someone told me to delete system32 file for better fps and i changed the administration of the file to my own account to try and delete and it might have deleted some file what do i do in this situation it just takes me to environment recovery? i have no...
  3. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted system 32 files: Hey i have a dell and someone told me to delete system32 file for better fps and i changed the administration of the file to my own account to try and delete and it might have deleted some file what do i do in this situation it just takes me to environment recovery? i have no...
  4. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Virus in system 32 file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus in system 32 file: i got a virus on my pc with rufus i removed the program but it still has a file that i cannot delete in the folder system32 is there a way i can remove it. any thing i tried it says denied acsess. it also wont wlow me to resore my pc....
  6. Virus in system 32 file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus in system 32 file: i got a virus on my pc with rufus i removed the program but it still has a file that i cannot delete in the folder system32 is there a way i can remove it. any thing i tried it says denied acsess. it also wont wlow me to resore my pc....
  7. System 32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System 32: Hello have been making partitions with aomei. After booting preos Mode it making partitions and in near end i decided to cancel the operation. After reboot cant open Windows. I think system 32 deleted. Can someone upload me the system 32 folder? Windows 10 21h2...
  8. System 32 dll file problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System 32 dll file problem: I tried to get into a file folder but came across a corrupt file message. The laptop then tried to "repair the hard drive" twice although it might have been stage 1 and stage 2. I've re-set Windows three times and added all my Apps back on 3 times. I've gone through Windows...
  9. File:\windows\system:32\bootwinload.exeHHo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File:\windows\system:32\bootwinload.exeHHo: How do I load this file on a restore USB Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/filewindowssystem32bootwinloadexehho/e0c90c44-2f7b-4556-aba3-55fc9682bad1
  10. How to install a file into the system 32 file

in Windows 10 Support
    How to install a file into the system 32 file: I need to install the file MSVCR71 into the system 32 file so that I can install a viewer to view some CT and MRI disc of my spine. I have downloaded the file on to my computer so I have it ready to install. 57698