Windows 10: IBtUsb_Filter_00

Discus and support IBtUsb_Filter_00 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all. I just finished building a new desktop computer and I am having trouble finding a driver for IBtUsb_Filter_00. The Hardware ID doesn't have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stigg, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Stigg Win User

IBtUsb_Filter_00

Hi all.

I just finished building a new desktop computer and I am having trouble finding a driver for IBtUsb_Filter_00.
    The Hardware ID doesn't have a value.

The motherboard is a GIGABYTE X299X DESIGNARE 10G.

I have done quite a bit of Googling, but haven't been able to find anything.
    I have searched the GIGABYTE drivers site as well as the optical driver disc that came with it.
    I have also installed GIGABYTE APP Center, but it didn't help either.
    I have tried a few driver finder apps, but still without luck.

One site I visited mentioned that it could be a Bluetooth device, but Bluetooth is installed and working.
    I have attached a couple of images.

Any ideas about this?

Thanks...

:)

Stigg, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Stigg Win User

IBtUsb_Filter_00

Hi all.

I just finished building a new desktop computer and I am having trouble finding a driver for IBtUsb_Filter_00.
    The Hardware ID doesn't have a value.

The motherboard is a GIGABYTE X299X DESIGNARE 10G.

I have done quite a bit of Googling, but haven't been able to find anything.
    I have searched the GIGABYTE drivers site as well as the optical driver disc that came with it.
    I have also installed GIGABYTE APP Center, but it didn't help either.
    I have tried a few driver finder apps, but still without luck.

One site I visited mentioned that it could be a Bluetooth device, but Bluetooth is installed and working.
    I have attached a couple of images.

Any ideas about this?

Thanks...

Stigg, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

IBtUsb_Filter_00

1. IBtUsb_Filter_00 - Similar Threads - IBtUsb_Filter_00

2. IBtUsb_Filter_00

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IBtUsb_Filter_00: I have a new computer and I am having trouble finding a driver for IBtUsb_Filter_00. The Hardware ID doesn't have a value. To see it, you go to the Device Manager > View > Show Hidden Devices. It is listed under "Other Devices". My motherboard is a GIGABYTE X299X DESIGNARE...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ibtusb_filter_00