Windows 10: iBuyPower gaming desktop

Discus and support iBuyPower gaming desktop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought my computer 5 days ago and it keeps popping up with this message: "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AliciaSchuh, Feb 23, 2019.

1. iBuyPower gaming desktop

I bought my computer 5 days ago and it keeps popping up with this message: "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, then we'll restart for you." Everything is up to date on the computer. I'm not sure why it keeps happening but it does it while I'm gaming as well as browsing the internet. What can i do to get it to stop?iBuyPower gaming desktop [​IMG]

:)

AliciaSchuh, Feb 23, 2019

2. Upgrading an IBUYPOWER desktop

IBUYPOWER desktops are not proprietary as far as I can tell. Yes, you can upgrade them just as much as I can upgrade my desktop which I bought every part for separately.

BarbaricSoul, Feb 23, 2019
  3. iBUYPOWER and ASUS Bring Optiboost to ASUS Desktops

iBUYPOWER and ASUS today announced a partnership that will offer ASUS' market-leading technology and design with iBUYPOWER's highly rated customization program - Optiboost. With Optiboost there is no shortage of ways to make the desktop experience truly your own. In addition, with ASUS' renowned product design and reliability you can feel safe whether you need a personalized desktop focused on enjoying the latest in digital content delivery, improving productivity or just wanting to play the latest games.

"We're proud to add ASUS to the Optiboost family" said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "ASUS and iBUYPOWER aim to bring the best desktop experience to a wide variety of consumers through trusted product engineering, cutting-edge customization and tuning options."

iBuyPower gaming desktop iBUYPOWER_ASUS_Optiboost_banner_thm.jpg

"ASUS believes in bringing the latest product design backed by leading desktop reliability to customers. With Optiboost by iBUYPOWER, users will easily be able to customize their own systems while taking advantage of ASUS' latest desktop technology," says David Wung, Sr Director of Product Management of Open Platform Business (OPBG) Group for ASUS Computer International.

iBUYPOWER is adding several high-performance options from ASUS to the Optiboost program. Users will have a wide range of ASUS desktops to choose from that includes the standards setting M11 to the brutally fast G10 gaming desktop and then customize to their heart's content with choices that are virtually endless.

ASUS desktops configured by iBUYPOWER Optiboost are available immediately.

For more information on iBUYPOWER's Optiboost program with ASUS, please visit:
    www.ibuypower.com/Product/ASUS

Cristian_25H, Feb 23, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

iBuyPower gaming desktop

iBuyPower Announces the Slate Gaming Desktop

iBUYPOWER proudly presents the next step forward in affordable, customizable systems with the brand new Slate. In an effort to offer powerful and affordable gaming PC's to the masses, we are pleased to announce that the Slate will be available at a Best Buy store near you! The iBUYPOWER Slate represents our commitment to creating powerful and cost-effective systems while providing sleek elegance. Featuring a unique front panel and a built in PSU-shroud, this system is coupled with the high-quality components that gamers love.

iBuyPower gaming desktop 123a_thm.jpg

Affordable & Visually Stunning
    Featuring one of our signature Halo LED fans, the Slate is designed to showcase a clean and powerful system at an affordable price. Instead of hiding your components behind metal side panels, the Slate features a tinted-tempered glass side panel, giving your system an elegant look while being more durable than standard plastic windows.

Tempered Glass
    With tempered glass, safety and durability are our highest concerns. Tempered is much stronger than standard glass, and breaks into smaller, more blunted pieces, meaning less risk to the user if the unthinkable happens. This treatment also leaves the side panel more resistant to scratches and other blemishes.

Offered for only $899, the iBUYPOWER Slate will give you an unforgettable gaming experience at a reasonable cost. Visit your local Best Buy store today.

btarunr, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

iBuyPower gaming desktop

1. iBuyPower gaming desktop - Similar Threads - iBuyPower gaming desktop

2. Window 11 IBUYpower PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 IBUYpower PC: I want to update to windows 11 and i did health check so now my pc is comaptible but went i want to update it says no compatable when health check says it is and it is in 2.0...
  3. Window 11 IBUYpower PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 IBUYpower PC: I want to update to windows 11 and i did health check so now my pc is comaptible but went i want to update it says no compatable when health check says it is and it is in 2.0...
  4. Ibuypower reboot

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Ibuypower reboot: My sons iBuypower gaming PC will not fully boot up. He keeps getting an error saying "Reboot and Select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key". He assures me his PC came with Windows. I followed a suggestion to check all connections...
  5. My gaming PC Ibuypower

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My gaming PC Ibuypower: Hi, I just purchased this computer but it doesn't recognize my headset at all. All it shows are speakers and an AMD high definition device but I cannot use the mic at all. I can hear through them but not speak through the mic. Can someone tell me what could be the issue?...
  6. iBuypower ARC gaming desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iBuypower ARC gaming desktop: I juts unboxed my ibuypower gaming computer and I am getting a message to Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device...How do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ibuypower-arc-gaming-desktop/2a0f7b28-d41b-4ceb-afac-1f1db5447367
  7. ibuypower pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    ibuypower pc: ibuypower pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ibuypower-pc/e7de3c13-f15f-416e-9a83-45cd322d5f31
  8. IBuyPower / Windows + Minecraft = zero space left

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IBuyPower / Windows + Minecraft = zero space left: We bought the IBuypower for Christmas, At this point we cannot even use it. There is 3-4 windows 10 updates which we cant even run because it says right away “ This update is not able to run because your computer has No More Drive space. This is a problem , if anyone can help...
  9. Ibuypower standard keyboard color change?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ibuypower standard keyboard color change?: I’m pressing the function key+scroll lock and I can’t get the colors to change at all. I press the two and the scroll lock activates, not the color change. submitted by /u/shogunzzz1 [link] [comments]...
  10. CES 2018: iBUYPOWER, MSI and ORIGIN announce new Windows 10 gaming PCs

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: iBUYPOWER, MSI and ORIGIN announce new Windows 10 gaming PCs: This week at CES, our partners iBUYPOWER, MSI and ORIGIN announced a range of new gaming PCs powered by Windows 10 so you can enjoy the best version of Windows for gaming, while playing popular PC titles such as Forza Motorsport 7 and Cuphead. Simple, built-in Mixer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ibuypower desktop keeps crashing