Windows 10: ICC profile resets at reboot

Discus and support ICC profile resets at reboot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there, I am having issues with my ICC color profile resetting after each reboot. It is really frustrating as I have to set it up each time again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Prottek, Dec 27, 2019.

1. ICC profile resets at reboot

Hi there,

I am having issues with my ICC color profile resetting after each reboot.

It is really frustrating as I have to set it up each time again after I turn my PC on, as it does not stay on.

I have tried task scheduler thing "\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsColorSystem" as well as other things like deleting profiles, re-adding them, ensuring that in Advanced option it is the same ICC etc.

Would anyone have any idea how to make the ICC profile stick?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Prottek
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Prottek, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Peargrin Win User

icc color profile resetting in Win 10

I ran into this problem with icc profiles and Photoshop. Had to reset the default icc profile on every start or Photoshop would give me an invalid profile description error. Using a Dell with Windows 10. For me, the culprit was Dell Premier Color. Uninstalled
    it, and problem was resolved.

Peargrin, Dec 27, 2019
  3. SiSig_ Win User
    SiSig_, Dec 27, 2019
  4. GaryKan Win User

ICC profile resets at reboot

icc colour profile reset after screen rotation (landscape <> portrait)

my icc colour profile doesn't stick when screen rotate between landscape and portratit on my windows 10 tablet (acer aspire p3-171), it will reset but show my icc
    is set to be the default profile but did not activated properly.

I have used "dispcalGUI Profile Loader" to reload the icc manually after screen rotate, it is inconvenience.

How can I create a task in task scheduler to run "dispcalGUI Profile Loader" after screen rotate ? what is the event id for system
    screen rotate ?

GaryKan, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

ICC profile resets at reboot

1. ICC profile resets at reboot - Similar Threads - ICC profile resets

2. ICC profile resets every time monitor turns off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ICC profile resets every time monitor turns off: Every single time my monitor turns off, whether it goes to sleep after a period of inactivity or whether it's when I'm first booting my machine up, the ICC color profile reverts to default. Every single time this happens, I have to open up color management and manually...
  3. Trouble Loading ICC Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trouble Loading ICC Profile: I recently purchased an ASUS VG32VQ monitor. The color was off so i downloaded an ICC file which took a while to get installed...I noticed that the monitor had a dead pixel so i had amazon send me THE EXACT SAME MONITOR. well when i plugged my new monitor in the ICC profile...
  4. ICC Profile for Monitor Help?

ICC Profile for Monitor Help?: Installed an ICC profile for my LG 34in and how do you know it’s applied? I see no change in color or picture settings. I’m new to adding ICC profiles. Followed a guide, added it right I just don’t see a difference. Tried three different ICC profiles. No color change....
  5. ICC Profile for Monitor?

ICC Profile for Monitor?: I’ve never used an ICC Profile before and I’ve successfully added a profile as default but nothing changed on the monitor. I looked at my monitor’s picture setting and nothing has changed there. Am I missing something? When I added the ICC profile I figured it would change my...
  6. ICC Monitor profile reset

ICC Monitor profile reset: So I got me a new Monitor and downloaded an ICC profile which I did set up via the windows 10 color management - I now would like to deactivate it again and thought if I would uncheck "Use my settings for this device" in color management it would go back to standard, but...
  7. ICC color profile not sticking after reboot/sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ICC color profile not sticking after reboot/sleep: I can't get my ICC profile to stick on my thinkpad A485 after reboot or sleep. I have tried the task-scheduler solution, game-bar disable, selection all the necessary options in color management profile and still nothing. I have all the latest drivers with my display drivers....
  8. ICC profile wont save

in Windows 10 Support
    ICC profile wont save: Hey guys, everytime I try to use my ICC profile the display color changes for a second and reverts back to the default color. Im using the MAG27CQ from MSI and all the necessary settings to use own ICC profiles are set. My OS is Win 10 and I use DisplayPort. I also tried...
  9. ICC Profiles Don't Apply

in Windows 10 Customization
    ICC Profiles Don't Apply: No matter how many times I try to apply ICC or ICM profiles, they do nothing at all. Is there an extra step that I need to do or something? I already checked the box for "Use Windows Calibration"...
  10. ICC colour profiles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ICC colour profiles: I want to remove a yellowish tint from my laptop screen - LG Display LP173WF4-SPF5 I have added a few ICC profiles but the colours look exactly the same, is this possible with laptop screens or is it just for monitors?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ICC profile restarts every reboot

2. do i need to restart after setting icc proflei