Windows 10: Ice breaker game

Discus and support Ice breaker game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there a way to get the ice breaker game independent from the Suduko game? The game allows independent play of the other 2 suduko games but not ice... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DonnaRiley4, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Ice breaker game

Is there a way to get the ice breaker game independent from the Suduko game? The game allows independent play of the other 2 suduko games but not ice breaker. I can only play ice breaker one time a day! I'd like to play it more often.

Thanks

Donna Riley

:)

DonnaRiley4, Sep 1, 2020

2. Removing bubble breaker

Bubble breaker is built into the ROM image and thus cannot be removed. But you can delete it from the Games folder. Start File Explorer and go to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\ and delete the shortcut to bubble breaker.

Linley Meslier, Sep 1, 2020
  3. bobr1841 Win User
    Bubble breaker unresponsive

While sitting at the airport thought I'd play a few games of Bubble breaker BUT it will not respond/load on my Treo 700WX with Mobile 5.

Does Breaker have an expiree date?

bobr1841, Sep 1, 2020
  4. tetherkat Win User

Ice breaker game

June 2020 update to Sudoku

Great suggestion. I dont like the "ice breaker" version, but I can see where some folks would. I'd just rather have my game back Ice breaker game :)

tetherkat, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Ice breaker game

1. Ice breaker game - Similar Threads - Ice breaker game

2. Blue Snowball iCE Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Snowball iCE Not Working: Hi there, I've been trying unsuccessfully to get a USB Blue Snowball iCE to work for the first time on my Windows 10 laptop to no avail. It works fine on another device, but on my laptop I get the following issues:1. Sound Properties ie classic Control Panel sees the mic...
  3. Blue Snowball iCE Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Snowball iCE Not Working: Hi there, I've been trying unsuccessfully to get a USB Blue Snowball iCE to work for the first time on my Windows 10 laptop to no avail. It works fine on another device, but on my laptop I get the following issues:1. Sound Properties ie classic Control Panel sees the mic...
  4. Blue Snowball iCE Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ICE Error 1007

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ICE Error 1007: I am having my online classes however I cannot listen to the discussion as an ICE Error would appear on my screen. What kind of issue is this and how do i resolve it? I have tried searching about it and tried all possible solutions but none of them worked...
  6. Where is Microsoft ICE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where is Microsoft ICE: Just installed ICE to D drive. Nothing in start menu, no desktop icon, how do I launch it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-microsoft-ice/4cd0bf4e-0f9a-454a-a1ae-54e8e1349765
  7. Ice Cream

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ice Cream: Does the tub of Ice cream i just bought have WiFi access? 157961
  8. Ice Cream

in Windows 10 Support
    Ice Cream: Does the tub of Ice cream i just bought have WiFi access? 157961
  9. Desktop Power Supply Caused Circuit Breaker Tripped

Desktop Power Supply Caused Circuit Breaker Tripped: My desktop power supply exploded caused the house circuit breaker tripped when I was surfing the web. The power cord was connected to an extension together with my router, monitor and printer. When I reset the circuit breaker and power on the desktop again, another explode...
  10. Blue Snowball iCE not working

Blue Snowball iCE not working: Hi all, I just got a Blue Snowball iCE and it is not working. I followed all published help document around the web and still no luck. I have: Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver Tried different USB Ports Making sure my Microphone Privacy Settings were set to on...