Windows 10: iCloud account alert

Discus and support iCloud account alert in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I get an alert that my account needs attention, when I go to settings the icloud account has two boxes, fix and manage. the fix box asks for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarolBHaley, Apr 24, 2019.

1. iCloud account alert

I get an alert that my account needs attention, when I go to settings the icloud account has two boxes, fix and manage. the fix box asks for the password, I put it in and click done. It does not tell me the password is incorrect, it could very easily be. The manage box has the password filled in with more dots than my password would have. When you scroll down it has a box for incoming and out going info. I don't know what that info should be. I have windows 10. and a yahoo account that is supposed to sync with my android cell and my I pad.

:)

CarolBHaley, Apr 24, 2019

2. icloud Mail Account

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

Regarding your issue with your iCloud mail settings, we suggest to check this thread and look for G00dbyeGirl post:

iCloud account settings
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Can't setup iCloud account in the People app

I am trying to add my iCloud account to the People app in Windows 10 (Fall Creator's Edition).

My steps:

1. I start the People app and click Add Accounts.
    2. I select iCloud from the list. For email address, I enter my login email address for iCloud. For Send your messages..., I enter my name. And then the iCloud password. And then click Sign in.
    3. It says Your account was setup successfully, but then when I dismiss the dialog, it says
      iCloud account alert YqVPy.png

What am I missing? Why does it not connect?

iCloud account alert CYbS7.png

AngryHacker, Apr 24, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

iCloud account alert

icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

iCloud account alert

1. iCloud account alert - Similar Threads - iCloud account alert

2. Sync icloud account on w10 - !idspninternetmailICloudAccountName

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync icloud account on w10 - !idspninternetmailICloudAccountName: I can't sync my account on w10 mail/calendar appI'm trying with a generated psw from my apple id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-icloud-account-on-w10/af3a5950-15f1-466a-94be-7438b5177922
  3. Associating iCloud account with Microsoft Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Associating iCloud account with Microsoft Windows: A message continually pops up for me to sign into my iCloud account and opens a window which shows my Apple ID and wants me to enter my password. However, the User ID which it displays is an old ID which I changed several months ago. I have tried to enter the CORRECT Apple ID...
  4. Associating iCloud account with Microsoft Windows

Associating iCloud account with Microsoft Windows: A message continually pops up for me to sign into my iCloud account and opens a window which shows my Apple ID and wants me to enter my password. However, the User ID which it displays is an old ID which I changed several months ago. I have tried to enter the CORRECT Apple ID...
  5. Signing into iCloud Account on People or Calendar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing into iCloud Account on People or Calendar.: G'day,I have been trying for a while to sign into iCloud in the People and Calendar apps. At first I used my real password, then the app-specific passwords. Apple says that having the iCloud app installed on your computer means that you can use your real password, but MS says...
  6. Signing into iCloud Account on People or Calendar.

Signing into iCloud Account on People or Calendar.: G'day,I have been trying for a while to sign into iCloud in the People and Calendar apps. At first I used my real password, then the app-specific passwords. Apple says that having the iCloud app installed on your computer means that you can use your real password, but MS says...
  7. WARNING ! Account Closure alert loading

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WARNING ! Account Closure alert loading: I had the following mail from the sender 'Account Notification <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>': Respected User, We inform you that your account will be cancelled at 09/01/2021 because you have been ignoring the update messages sent to you. If you wish to...
  8. Fix Microsoft Account alert

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix Microsoft Account alert: Just want to register my opinion that Microsoft updates ALWAYS cause an alert to "fix accounts" and there actually is NO FIX needed. INCOMPETENCE!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-microsoft-account-alert/9e15708b-151f-47f5-ab85-2e8b84a168c0
  9. iCloud account always alert "Attention required" even though it could be used.

iCloud account always alert "Attention required" even though it could be used.: I have added my iCloud account to Windows 10 using the generated app-specific password. While I could successfully log in and sync all my calendars, there is always the alert "Attention required", asking my to enter my password again and again. After entering the password,...
  10. adding icloud mail account

adding icloud mail account: Hi there, I keep getting a message saying my icloud account details are out of date. I click on fix account and enter my current password only to have the message come up again. I went to my apple id page and generated an app specific password for windows 10 mail but...