Windows 10: icloud and Lenovo

Discus and support icloud and Lenovo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have two icloud email accounts. One works fine on Lenovo X1 carbon, Windows 10. One keeps telling me to update password. Have done two-factor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SheilaMurphy4, Jan 9, 2021.

1. icloud and Lenovo

I have two icloud email accounts. One works fine on Lenovo X1 carbon, Windows 10. One keeps telling me to update password. Have done two-factor authentication several times. Apple says Lenovo problem as both accounts work on iphone and iPad.

:)

SheilaMurphy4, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Jan 9, 2021
  3. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Graeme.P Win User

icloud and Lenovo

remove iCloud

Hi Phil, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

To remove iCloud, you can follow the below steps:

- Click Start and type "Apps & Features".

- Select the first result.

- In the list, find iCloud, then select it and choose Uninstall.

After it runs through the necessary steps, iCloud should be uninstalled. If it's not, please let me know and I'll provide additional options! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

icloud and Lenovo

1. icloud and Lenovo - Similar Threads - icloud Lenovo

2. Question on using iCloud for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question on using iCloud for Windows: Well, I'm not exactly sure if I got the category right, so I was wondering on using notes in iCloud, how can I copy the contents in Word, as I discovered that it would copy by pictures and not by text, Even on saving the file, that it would copy them as pictures. So is...
  3. iCloud Reminders on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iCloud Reminders on Windows 10?: I installed iCloud for Windows and everything is checked for sync. Now I see that an add-on for Outlook is installed but I get this error icon in Outlook tasks and they're obviously not synced. What can I do? Is there anyone here that uses iCloud Reminders on Windows?...
  4. Windows 10 mail app always show "attention required" for icloud account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 mail app always show "attention required" for icloud account: Windows 10 mail app always show "attention required" for icloud account Unable to access my icloud emails on my PC on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-always-show-attention-required/539cf535-f959-48c7-a70a-7ce9cad94257
  5. ICloud email account settings working now?

ICloud email account settings working now?: I have just updated my iCloud email settings, so will my mail app function now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-email-account-settings-working-now/bbd29309-694f-4958-ac43-d412efcbc5f8
  6. iCloud photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud photos: Hello everyone, I am having some difficulties deleting a bunch of iCloud photos files from my file explorer. Thing is, whenever I try to delete the computer says the item is unavailable. I have 7 of these ICloud folders just cramming up my view on file explorer and its very...
  7. Can't connect my icloud email to Outlook

Can't connect my icloud email to Outlook: I've created an app specific password through iCloud, but this is not accepted, should I be using my apple ID as my username + the app specific password?...
  8. What is the best online iCloud Removal Tool of 2021?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best online iCloud Removal Tool of 2021?: iCloud Removal 2021 One of the most attention paid concerns of the Apple users is iCloud Removal. Since many iOS users are looking for ways to remove their iCloud Removal, this has reached a level of common issues related to Apple devices. We thought to elaborate more on...
  9. Icloud not appearing in windows 10 notification settings

Icloud not appearing in windows 10 notification settings: I'd like to turn off the notification i get from icloud when i move a file out of the cloud to a folder on my PC but icloud does not appear in my notification settings 162674
  10. Windows Calendar only partially syncing with iCloud

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Calendar only partially syncing with iCloud: Hi there, I'm running Windows 10 20H2 (19042.630). I have Windows Calendar set up to sync my iCloud calendars using its built-in iCloud support (not the separate iCloud syncing tools provided by Apple) It sort-of works, but I'm noticing two things: Events deleted from...