Windows 10: iCloud app wont install on Surface Book2

Discus and support iCloud app wont install on Surface Book2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cant seem to install iCloud app on new surface book 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel O'Conner, Nov 23, 2018.

1. iCloud app wont install on Surface Book2

I cant seem to install iCloud app on new surface book 2

:)

Daniel O'Conner, Nov 23, 2018

2. ICloud install on surface go

I am unable to install iCloud on surface go? Any suggestions?

KennethKLein1, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Nov 23, 2018
  4. iCloud app wont install on Surface Book2

problems with USB3 connections on Surface Book2

I have been trying to connect the video input device Intensity Shuttle with USB3 but the software will not recognise the device on the Surface Book2 15 1 TB. The connection is effective on a Surface but it is not powerful enough to capture more than a
    few frames of movies. The device is picked up in the the device manager but this does not have recognition when the software checks for it. My IT support says he is having similar problems with the Surface Book2 with USB3 connections to printers and other
    devices. There appears to be some modification to the USB3 connection in the computer. Can a work around be achieved. If I buy a video input with USB C connection is this standard and would it work in the routine way?

DavidGVasc, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

iCloud app wont install on Surface Book2

1. iCloud app wont install on Surface Book2 - Similar Threads - iCloud app wont

2. how to install icloud app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install icloud app?: have windows 11. Couldn't open iCloud app, uninstalled, when reinstalling I receive a error code 0X80073D05 need help to install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-icloud-app/3b7534ab-65fa-4fcf-8507-ff839ca74476
  3. how to install icloud app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to install icloud app?: have windows 11. Couldn't open iCloud app, uninstalled, when reinstalling I receive a error code 0X80073D05 need help to install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-icloud-app/3b7534ab-65fa-4fcf-8507-ff839ca74476
  4. iCloud App

iCloud App: Is there another way to download the iCloud app if the windows store is blocked by the administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-app/1aaffb2e-865d-4f80-97ed-02ac3af43a01
  5. iCloud App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud App: Is there another way to download the iCloud app if the windows store is blocked by the administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-app/1aaffb2e-865d-4f80-97ed-02ac3af43a01
  6. Installing iCloud app on multiple PCs

Installing iCloud app on multiple PCs: Hi, I am trying to install the Icloud app onto a 2nd windows 10 pc. When I go into Microsoft Store to try and install it states that I already own this app but gives me the option to install onto a device. However when I click this option, the device I want to install it...
  7. Galaxy Book2 - GameChanger app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Galaxy Book2 - GameChanger app: So I have a Galaxy Book2 and want to install the GameChanger app. Can this be done or not? It is not available in the Microsoft store which I do not understand why. Thanks!...
  8. icloud email wont load

icloud email wont load: I cant get my icloud mail to upload onto my new laptop, its not the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-email-wont-load/8621e6fa-8606-4ce3-987c-8c8df7637b06
  9. Installing icloud for windows on my new surface go

Installing icloud for windows on my new surface go: I have a new Surface Go and I have tried to install i loud for windows so my daughter can access this. It keeps coming up saying I dont have any applicable devices?...
  10. Error installing icloud for Windows on Surface Pro 6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error installing icloud for Windows on Surface Pro 6: I have a new Surface Pro 6. It is running Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Build 17134.228. When I attempt to install icloud for Windows I get the error below. Can anyone assist or shed light on this? Thank you in advance. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud for surface book 2

2. icloud wont install on surface go

3. cant install icloud on surface

4. icloud on surface book,
  5. icloud app wont install surface,
  6. cannot download icloud on surface book,
  7. i cannot install icloud on surface go,
  8. cant install icloud from windos store on surfac go?,
  9. icloud for windows store wont recognise surface book device,
  10. install icloud on surface go,
  11. icloud app wont install,