Windows 10: iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

Discus and support iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ibrahim_7, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Ibrahim_7 Win User

iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears from the windows calendar app in 1 second. I've tried to use many of the suggestions on the forum such as deleting the Calendar app and reinstalling and etc. My iCloud account has no problem syncing with Outlook and I am able to see my Calendar + Events in Outlook with no issue. It seems like the only issue is with the Windows Calendar app.

Does anyone know a fix to this issue?

:)

Ibrahim_7, Dec 27, 2019

2. iCloud calendar will not show calendar and categories in Windows 10 mail app.

Hello,

If it's a Calendar app, we suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.
    • Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.
    • Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.
    • Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link and click ‘Subscribe‘.
    • Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.
    • For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘, you can see
      the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.
    • Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Hugh Wish Win User
    Windows 10 Calendar app not syncing properly with iCloud Calendar

I tried using the Windows 10 Calendar app but while I can edit events fine, when I delete them on the Win10 Calendar app they do not delete in iCal and eventually reappear in the Win10 Cal. The synchronization is also flaky and hangs for long periods of time.

Setting the iCal calendars to public seems like a huge security risk, am I right in thinking this?

The person does not have Outlook so the iCloud software is useless to them.

Is there a decent calendar/contacts application where the sync actually works and it supports Google and iCloud?

Hugh Wish, Dec 27, 2019
  4. iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

Problems syncing iCloud Calendar with Windows 10 Calendar

Hi Rick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.

• Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.

• Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.

• Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link
      and click ‘Subscribe‘.

• Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.

• For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘,
      you can see the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.

• Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

1. iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App - Similar Threads - iCloud calendar events

2. Icloud calendar now showing up in calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icloud calendar now showing up in calendar app: Hey yall,I have recently gotten a windows laptop for school. I have connected my icloud to my pc in the accounts section of the settings.I did the whole 2-step verification thing where I get a password for a third-party account from apple. This only worked for the email...
  3. Icloud calendar now showing up in calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icloud calendar now showing up in calendar app: Hey yall,I have recently gotten a windows laptop for school. I have connected my icloud to my pc in the accounts section of the settings.I did the whole 2-step verification thing where I get a password for a third-party account from apple. This only worked for the email...
  4. Icloud calendar now showing up in calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sync iCloud calendar to the default Windows calendar app

Sync iCloud calendar to the default Windows calendar app: I'm currently trying to sync my calendar I have setup on my phone to my Windows 10 machine. Currently, I have the iCloud app installed and syncing, but it wants to sync to Outlook because I have Office 365 installed that I need for work. I tried adding the iCloud account...
  6. iCloud calendar events now showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events now showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  7. Calendar app on Windows 10 not showing events created on iPhone/iCloud.

Calendar app on Windows 10 not showing events created on iPhone/iCloud.: Hello All, Kindly help me here if anyone else has faced similar issue and have been able to resolve the same. On my windows 10 machine, I'm syncing my mails, calendars & contacts with Mail, Calendar & People apps respectively. Everything except one, is working like charm....
  8. Windows Calendar Not Displaying icloud events

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Calendar Not Displaying icloud events: My Windows calendar has stopped displaying my icloud events. I have tried deleting the account from the calendar and adding it again. For a while if I would turn the calendar toggle off and save it then turn it back on they would show. Now nothing is showing. I know they...
  9. iCloud calendar on MS Calendar App

iCloud calendar on MS Calendar App: I synced my iCloud calendar to the MS Calendar app. I tried many times to change the color of my appointments to blue, but every time I minimize the calendar and then pull it back up the appointments come up green....
  10. iCloud calendar on MS Calendar App

iCloud calendar on MS Calendar App: I synced my iCloud calendar to the MS Calendar app. I tried many times to change the color of my appointments to blue, but every time I minimize the calendar and then pull it back up the appointments come up green....