Windows 10: iCloud Contact Not Showing in Window 10 People After Sync

Discus and support iCloud Contact Not Showing in Window 10 People After Sync in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have my iCloud account added to my Window 10. Email and Calender sync work fine without issues. However, after showing "Success! Sync Complete",... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TakChui, Mar 5, 2020.

1. TakChui Win User

iCloud Contact Not Showing in Window 10 People After Sync

I have my iCloud account added to my Window 10. Email and Calender sync work fine without issues. However, after showing "Success! Sync Complete", none of my iCloud contacts shows up in People.

Actualy all the sync with iCloud worked for a while. Then one day all my iCloud contacts disappeared from People. I deleted remove iCloud account and added in again. I still cannot get iCloud contact and People to sync properly. At the same time I am not getting any error messages.

Can someone help?

Thanks

:)

TakChui, Mar 5, 2020

2. Are iCloud Contacts Supposed to Sync Automatically With Windows 10 Phone People App?

• Used OL on Windows 10 PC to create iCloud contact.
    • Contact shows in People and List view when (in OL). If I select the iCloud folder, and I select‘People’ from the bottom bar at lower left, the added contact shows in both List View and People view.

Note: The added contact in question does NOT show on either an iPad or the Windows 10 phone People app.
    • Not sure what you mean by “sign out and sign in”. From where? PC? Phone? And how?
    If I bring up the iCloud app on PC, the Calendar and Contacts option is checked. Calendar is behaving just fine, BTW - it's only Contacts where I'm having this problem.

Have done many, many soft resets – no joy.

So it seems that I'm not causing a sync to occur between the Windows 10 PC and iCloud. What steps can I take to get that accomplished?

Thanks.

jenkins-ear, Mar 5, 2020
  3. ericnixmd Win User
    Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting.

I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook.

Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that would do it?

Thanks!

ericnixmd, Mar 5, 2020
  4. iCloud Contact Not Showing in Window 10 People After Sync

Are iCloud Contacts Supposed to Sync Automatically With Windows 10 Phone People App?

Title pretty much says it all. Most of my iCloud contacts show in the Windows 10 Mobile People app. However, a few of the more recent ones I created in iCloud do not show on the Windows phone. Shouldn't they?

iCloud calendars seem to sync immediately, once they have changed in iCloud. Contacts are set to sync every 15 minutes. (I'd set them to sync manually, but I don't know how to invoke the sync process. :-( ).

The Contacts server for the iCloud account on the WP is contacts.icloud.com.

Any ideas as to what I should do to sync these two contacts sources, other than an export/import?

jenkins-ear, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

iCloud Contact Not Showing in Window 10 People After Sync

1. iCloud Contact Not Showing in Window 10 People After Sync - Similar Threads - iCloud Contact Showing

2. Why is People app not able to sync iCloud contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is People app not able to sync iCloud contacts: When I open the people app I get a notification saying that sync failed on one account. I go into the "fix account" and I give the correct password. but then the window closes and nothing happens. also something wierd: my icloud account is called...
  3. Why is People app not able to sync iCloud contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is People app not able to sync iCloud contacts: When I open the people app I get a notification saying that sync failed on one account. I go into the "fix account" and I give the correct password. but then the window closes and nothing happens. also something wierd: my icloud account is called...
  4. Sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App: I have a Surface Pro and am trying to sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App. I add the account under accounts, then change the password to an app specific password in the calendar but then two things happen. The first is the calendar...
  5. Sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App

Sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App: I have a Surface Pro and am trying to sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App. I add the account under accounts, then change the password to an app specific password in the calendar but then two things happen. The first is the calendar...
  6. Trouble syncing iCloud Contacts into people

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble syncing iCloud Contacts into people: I pressed on the import logged in and it did let me get in, but then got stuck on the syncing accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-syncing-icloud-contacts-into-people/e515148a-5d83-4b4b-890d-f184958e63ae
  7. Issues syncing Win 10 People app with iCloud

Issues syncing Win 10 People app with iCloud: I have successfully added my iCloud account to the People app using an app-specific password and it claims to be syncing OK...however there are simply no contacts appearing in the People App at all! In the account sync setting I have enabled Contacts and Calendar syncs and my...
  8. iCloud contacts in Windows 10 People app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iCloud contacts in Windows 10 People app: Has anyone successfully been able to make Windows 10 People (the contacts part of mail) sync with their iCloud contacts? Not import, but sync? Or, does anyone know for sure whether it’s possible or impossible? It seems to be possible because there is a dialogue to sign in to...
  9. Icloud contacts & calendar sync issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icloud contacts & calendar sync issue: Hi everybody! I found that apps People and Calender stopped syncing with my Icloud account: they show no entries from Icloud at all now... Deleting and bringing back the accounts in Settings, resetting passwords etc do not help. Does anybody know haw to fix it? Thanks!...
  10. Cannot sync Google contacts with People in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot sync Google contacts with People in Windows 10: I am new to Windows and have a very basic question. I am wanting to sync my Google contacts with People, but no matter what I've tried I've had no luck. Everything seems to be set up correctly, I'm not getting any error messages. They just won't sync. Any suggestions?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. contactos windows 10 icloud contacts.icloud.com

2. icloud contacts not showing on windows