Windows 10: Icloud contacts & calendar sync issue

Discus and support Icloud contacts & calendar sync issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everybody! I found that apps People and Calender stopped syncing with my Icloud account: they show no entries from Icloud at all now... Deleting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kirapois, Feb 4, 2020.

1. kirapois Win User

Icloud contacts & calendar sync issue

Hi everybody!

I found that apps People and Calender stopped syncing with my Icloud account: they show no entries from Icloud at all now...

Deleting and bringing back the accounts in Settings, resetting passwords etc do not help.

Does anybody know haw to fix it?

Thanks!

Win10 1909, b. 18363.592

:)

kirapois, Feb 4, 2020
  2. skcusime Win User

Creators upgrade and CodeTwo Sync for iCloud

My upgrade went smoothly, but Office Outlook 2007 would not open, citing Code Two as the culprit. Code Two is an Outlook add-in that syncs Outlook calendars, contacts etc with iCloud calendars, contacts etc.
    With Code two uninstalled, Outlook works fine, as does iCloud for windows.
    I've tried all suggested fixes on the code two website, but have had no success in getting the calendars to sync.
    Has anyone been able to get them to play together?

skcusime, Feb 4, 2020
  3. VicS_1305 Win User
    iCloud Calendar and Contacts Sync

With recent update of Windows, now I'm unable to get or sync with iCloud contacts or calendar. Suggestions?

VicS_1305, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Jimmyb Win User

Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

My outlook is synced for calendar and contacts only, in the Windows iCloud setting, select your preferences.

Jimmyb, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Icloud contacts & calendar sync issue - Similar Threads - Icloud contacts calendar

2. Sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App: I have a Surface Pro and am trying to sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App. I add the account under accounts, then change the password to an app specific password in the calendar but then two things happen. The first is the calendar...
  3. Sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App: I have a Surface Pro and am trying to sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App. I add the account under accounts, then change the password to an app specific password in the calendar but then two things happen. The first is the calendar...
  4. Windows 10 calendar and icloud: iCloud not syncing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 calendar and icloud: iCloud not syncing.: Hi. I've managed to add my iCloud calendar account to the Windows 10 mail/calendar app. The only problem i'm having is that when I edit/add a calendar event directly into the Windows 10 Calendar app, this new entry isn't getting reflected on my iCloud account (e.g. on my...
  5. Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar: Hi, I’m trying to sync iCloud with W10 but with no success, I generated the password but it still doesn’t work. I also have the iCloud app installed and functional on the pc but for some reason doesn’t sync with mail or calendar. And as I said I went on my Apple ID and...
  6. iCloud calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar

iCloud calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar: Hi, I currently use Windows Calendar (because for the life of me I can't get icloud to sync with Outlook) and my icloud calendars appear on the left side tool bar and I can set up meetings in the app from the icloud account - which then sync with my apple devices - but none...
  7. Win10 - iCloud contacts successfully sync, calendars do NOT

Win10 - iCloud contacts successfully sync, calendars do NOT: Hello! I'm using Windows 10 Pro (all updates as of July 27, 2019) and I am trying to get my iCloud calendars to sync to the Windows 10 calendar app. At first I had trouble with the "attention required" / "fix account" sync errors, and have since remedied this by using...
  8. Win 10 Calendar and iCloud Calendar Sync Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Calendar and iCloud Calendar Sync Issue: Hi, I recently installed Windows 10 build 1809 on my iMac (2017) via Boot Camp. Installation went well and for the most part everything works, with one exception; Calendar not syncing using the Win 10 Calendar app. I'm using 2FA for Apple ID and have generated an app...
  9. Icloud for windows mail and contact sync issues

Icloud for windows mail and contact sync issues: I recently installed iCloud for windows. I have windows 10 running on a brand new Asus Laptop. The iCloud app installs but when i get the window that allows me check the boxes for what I would like to sync the check box for syncing mail and contacts with outlook is locked...
  10. Best Windows SW to sync Calendar and contacts with iCloud/iPhone?

Best Windows SW to sync Calendar and contacts with iCloud/iPhone?: I currently use Outlook 2010 because I have a paid license but I'm willing to upgrade. This works Ok with iCloud but what I don't like is that I can't make my icloud calendar the default in Outlook so I don't get reminders on my PC. What I end up doing is manually copying...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. People app for windows cant sync iCloud contacts