Windows 10: icloud contacts not working

Discus and support icloud contacts not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; removed and reinstalled iCloud 3 times. still not working with Microsoft mail and contacts.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by W.A.Kelley, Jan 8, 2019.

1. icloud contacts not working

removed and reinstalled iCloud 3 times. still not working with Microsoft mail and contacts.

:)

W.A.Kelley, Jan 8, 2019
  2. ericnixmd Win User

Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting.

I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook.

Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that would do it?

Thanks!

ericnixmd, Jan 8, 2019
  3. skcusime Win User
    Creators upgrade and CodeTwo Sync for iCloud

My upgrade went smoothly, but Office Outlook 2007 would not open, citing Code Two as the culprit. Code Two is an Outlook add-in that syncs Outlook calendars, contacts etc with iCloud calendars, contacts etc.
    With Code two uninstalled, Outlook works fine, as does iCloud for windows.
    I've tried all suggested fixes on the code two website, but have had no success in getting the calendars to sync.
    Has anyone been able to get them to play together?

skcusime, Jan 8, 2019
  4. icloud contacts not working

Are iCloud Contacts Supposed to Sync Automatically With Windows 10 Phone People App?

• Used OL on Windows 10 PC to create iCloud contact.
    • Contact shows in People and List view when (in OL). If I select the iCloud folder, and I select‘People’ from the bottom bar at lower left, the added contact shows in both List View and People view.

Note: The added contact in question does NOT show on either an iPad or the Windows 10 phone People app.
    • Not sure what you mean by “sign out and sign in”. From where? PC? Phone? And how?
    If I bring up the iCloud app on PC, the Calendar and Contacts option is checked. Calendar is behaving just fine, BTW - it's only Contacts where I'm having this problem.

Have done many, many soft resets – no joy.

So it seems that I'm not causing a sync to occur between the Windows 10 PC and iCloud. What steps can I take to get that accomplished?

Thanks.

jenkins-ear, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

icloud contacts not working

1. icloud contacts not working - Similar Threads - icloud contacts working

2. icloud contacts group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icloud contacts group: My icloud contacts shows individuals and group, however the group says there is no contacts in list. What is problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-contacts-group/4de08efe-0ed1-4fbd-aac4-3a0592d23feb
  3. Trouble syncing iCloud Contacts into people

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble syncing iCloud Contacts into people: I pressed on the import logged in and it did let me get in, but then got stuck on the syncing accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-syncing-icloud-contacts-into-people/e515148a-5d83-4b4b-890d-f184958e63ae
  4. iCloud contacts in Windows 10 People app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iCloud contacts in Windows 10 People app: Has anyone successfully been able to make Windows 10 People (the contacts part of mail) sync with their iCloud contacts? Not import, but sync? Or, does anyone know for sure whether it’s possible or impossible? It seems to be possible because there is a dialogue to sign in to...
  5. Icloud contacts & calendar sync issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icloud contacts & calendar sync issue: Hi everybody! I found that apps People and Calender stopped syncing with my Icloud account: they show no entries from Icloud at all now... Deleting and bringing back the accounts in Settings, resetting passwords etc do not help. Does anybody know haw to fix it? Thanks!...
  6. Windows icloud contact images missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows icloud contact images missing: Just recently I noticed that all the contact images in iCloud are not showing up in Windows 10 Pro (10.0.17763) desktop PC via a browser. I can still see all the photos via my iPhone contacts apps. Under windows, I tried the iCloud contacts via Chrome and Edge. Both have...
  7. Win10 - iCloud contacts successfully sync, calendars do NOT

Win10 - iCloud contacts successfully sync, calendars do NOT: Hello! I'm using Windows 10 Pro (all updates as of July 27, 2019) and I am trying to get my iCloud calendars to sync to the Windows 10 calendar app. At first I had trouble with the "attention required" / "fix account" sync errors, and have since remedied this by using...
  8. Icloud for windows mail and contact sync issues

Icloud for windows mail and contact sync issues: I recently installed iCloud for windows. I have windows 10 running on a brand new Asus Laptop. The iCloud app installs but when i get the window that allows me check the boxes for what I would like to sync the check box for syncing mail and contacts with outlook is locked...
  9. Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail: I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting. I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook. Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that...
  10. Import Contacts from iCloud or iPhone into Outlook 2007

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Import Contacts from iCloud or iPhone into Outlook 2007: Somewhere in the update/install process of Windows 10 (and re-installing Outlook 2007), I lost my contacts in my Outlook account. The contacts remain in my iCloud account and on my iPhone. Can someone please instruct me on how to import all the contacts back in to my desktop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud for windows 10 - outlook contacts checkbox not working

2. add icloud contacts to outlook 2019

3. icloud for windows 10 - outlook 2016 contacts checkbox not working

4. outlook 2019 icloud problem,
  5. icloud for outlook 2019 download,
  6. icloud sync wont work on asus mail,
  7. icloud not working with office 2019,
  8. mail contact not working in icloud pc,
  9. windows 10 and icloud not working together no contacts calendar