Windows 10: icloud download for windows 10

Discus and support icloud download for windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I am trying to download iCloud for windows but when I try nothing happens.I am an administrator on my PC and signed into my Microsoft account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Giacomo 14, Apr 15, 2022.

1. icloud download for windows 10

Hello,I am trying to download iCloud for windows but when I try nothing happens.I am an administrator on my PC and signed into my Microsoft account. When I click download from Microsoft it keeps trying to take me to the Microsoft store which I also cannot seem to get into.This is a new installation of Windows 10. It worked fine on Windows 8Additionally when I plug in my iPhone which is a 6s I can only see recent photos, My images folder on my phone is not showing all my photos. I have installed and working on my PC iTunes.Many thanks

:)

Giacomo 14, Apr 15, 2022

2. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 15, 2022
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Apr 15, 2022
  4. Jen.Q Win User

icloud download for windows 10

Trying to download/install iCloud for Windows 10

Hi

I'm Jen, a fellow Microsoft Customer. Let me help you out.

To verify if you already have iCloud on your Windows 10 computer,

> Right-click the Windows Start icon and select 'Apps and Features'

> Look for the iCloud app from the list of apps on the Right pane.

If you don't see the app from the list, try doing the troubleshooting steps provided from the link below and see if it works for you:

https://windowsreport.com/cant-install-icloud-w...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website that appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Please watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Please let me know how it goes. Stay safe.

Jen.Q, Apr 15, 2022
Thema:

icloud download for windows 10

1. icloud download for windows 10 - Similar Threads - icloud download

2. DOWNLOAD VIDEOS FROM ICLOUD PHOTOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DOWNLOAD VIDEOS FROM ICLOUD PHOTOS: I cannot sync my videos from iCloud into local disk. I met the Error 0x800701AA and I dont know how to fix it and download my data. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-videos-from-icloud-photos/19d1f8ee-f3c2-4a57-8f09-63cb25a8c659
  3. DOWNLOAD VIDEOS FROM ICLOUD PHOTOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DOWNLOAD VIDEOS FROM ICLOUD PHOTOS: I cannot sync my videos from iCloud into local disk. I met the Error 0x800701AA and I dont know how to fix it and download my data. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-videos-from-icloud-photos/19d1f8ee-f3c2-4a57-8f09-63cb25a8c659
  4. Icloud photos not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icloud photos not downloading: I have windows11 and the latest version of iCloud for Windows. Everything is working fine except for the syncing of stand alone photos. Even photo albums are syncing. I spent time with Apple support and we got apple photos to work once we created a brand new user and...
  5. Icloud photos not downloading

Icloud photos not downloading: I have windows11 and the latest version of iCloud for Windows. Everything is working fine except for the syncing of stand alone photos. Even photo albums are syncing. I spent time with Apple support and we got apple photos to work once we created a brand new user and...
  6. When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited.: When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited -- as originals. I have tried the various options offered with iCloud -- Including Edits, High Resolution & Including Edits, Most Compatible. This started a couple days ago. Can someone advise how to...
  7. When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited.

When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited.: When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited -- as originals. I have tried the various options offered with iCloud -- Including Edits, High Resolution & Including Edits, Most Compatible. This started a couple days ago. Can someone advise how to...
  8. When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.: The iCloud appon my computer was malfunctioning, so I decided to delete and reinstall it.But now I am unable to install my iCloud app because it is stalled downloading......
  10. iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.

iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.: The iCloud appon my computer was malfunctioning, so I decided to delete and reinstall it.But now I am unable to install my iCloud app because it is stalled downloading......