Windows 10: Icloud drive not enabled

Discus and support Icloud drive not enabled in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've spent several hours trying to get icloud drive working on a new windows 11 home 22H2, fully patched as of 13th June. The version of icloud is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IainPatfield, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Icloud drive not enabled

I've spent several hours trying to get icloud drive working on a new windows 11 home 22H2, fully patched as of 13th June. The version of icloud is 14.2.96.0 downloaded from the Microsoft store today.Icloud appears to install ok and it appears in the collapsed section on the right hand side of the task bar. If I select "go to icloud.com" everything is fine but when I select "Open icloud Settings" an iCloud icon appears on the task bar and if I hover the cursor over it it displays a thumbnail of the icloud settings window but I can't open the settings window to make changes. I can also tab th

:)

IainPatfield, Jun 13, 2023

2. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! Icloud drive not enabled :)

justinmreina, Jun 13, 2023
  3. JustinWuB Win User
    How to move the iCloud icon out of the local drive list

I installed iCloud on my Windows 10 machine and the iCloud icon is displayed in the local drive list. It's too annoying*Sad*Sad*Sad How can I remove the icon out of the drive list. Thanks!

Icloud drive not enabled 135780d1495279194t-how-move-icloud-icon-out-local-drive-list-1.png

JustinWuB, Jun 13, 2023
  4. Icloud drive not enabled

How do I get "Photo Options" to pop up once I open icloud for windows 10?

Hi Don,

There are several options that you can do to troubleshoot your iCloud
    issue. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Uninstall and reinstall iCloud.
    • Make sure that your iCloud app is enabled to both your iOS devices and to your Windows 10 PC.
    • Open iCloud to check if the Photo Options window will pop-up.
    • If not, create a new user profile named Test and open iCloud
      from there.

Should you have questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 13, 2023
Thema:

Icloud drive not enabled

1. Icloud drive not enabled - Similar Threads - Icloud drive enabled

2. iCloud drive not activating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud drive not activating: When I installed the iCloud app everything seemed to be fine until I had to recover some files from it and decided to activate the icloud DRIVE. To do it i need to click on a button which says activation and choose a file directory to decide where to put the cloud. Once i did...
  3. iCloud drive not activating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud drive not activating: When I installed the iCloud app everything seemed to be fine until I had to recover some files from it and decided to activate the icloud DRIVE. To do it i need to click on a button which says activation and choose a file directory to decide where to put the cloud. Once i did...
  4. iCloud drive not activating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do you get iCloud windows app to sync iCloud Drive? It keeps unchecking iCloud Drive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get iCloud windows app to sync iCloud Drive? It keeps unchecking iCloud Drive...: Since upgrading to windows 11 the iCloud windows app won't let me sync iCloud drive.Worked perfectly in win10 then after upgrade, every time I check the box and click apply it just unchecks it again.Photos, contacts, calendar all work but not drive.Spoke to apple support who...
  6. Icloud drive not enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icloud drive not enabled: I've spent several hours trying to get icloud drive working on a new windows 11 home 22H2, fully patched as of 13th June. The version of icloud is 14.2.96.0 downloaded from the Microsoft store today.Icloud appears to install ok and it appears in the collapsed section on the...
  7. iCloud Drive excludes folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud Drive excludes folders?: Hi, guys, I have decided to use my iCloud storage to synchronize my documents from notebook and desktop PC. No sooner said than done. Installed on both PCs and pushed the files together. Unfortunately, it is now the case that some folders are not synchronized for some...
  8. icloud drive and bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    icloud drive and bitlocker: Hi, If I turn on bitlocker for a drive can icloud drive be used on it? Many thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-drive-and-bitlocker/151ed8ca-76d1-453b-a4be-3d24ddfaa1b5"
  9. icloud under one drive

icloud under one drive: I just recently bought both a new PC and laptop and during the setup on both devices, when I installed icloud for windows, it appears that my icloud information was saved under the one drive subfolder automatically. But I'm seeing a disconnect in several places. 1) On my old...
  10. iCloud Drive on Windows

iCloud Drive on Windows: My iCloud drive isn't up to date on my PC. It is on all my Apple devices. Is there a way to force a sync from the PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-drive-on-windows/b0a43f73-33dd-4e7a-a3bd-d7ef69ca3caa"