Windows 10: iCloud email not updating/password not working

Discus and support iCloud email not updating/password not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to sync my iCloud email to my windows computer but a message keeps popping up saying to "fix problem" which is updating the password but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Casey Onstad, Oct 6, 2022.

1. iCloud email not updating/password not working

I'm trying to sync my iCloud email to my windows computer but a message keeps popping up saying to "fix problem" which is updating the password but once I enter it the same message keeps popping up. How do I fix this problem?

:)

Casey Onstad, Oct 6, 2022
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

7.62, Oct 6, 2022
  3. iCloud email and password

Hello, I want to know my iCloud email and password.

I don't need to change my Apple ID email and password - I have those. But I am often asked on start up to enter my iCloud password and I don't know nor how to get it.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Andrew Jantke

AndrewJantke, Oct 6, 2022
  4. BaryBazz Win User

iCloud email not updating/password not working

iCloud account settings

Absolutely superb worked for me like a dream. Many thanks.

Bazzer

BaryBazz, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

iCloud email not updating/password not working

1. iCloud email not updating/password not working - Similar Threads - iCloud email updating

2. iCloud for Windows app iCloud Passwords for Edge extension not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud for Windows app iCloud Passwords for Edge extension not working: This issue is perplexing to me. I have iCloud for Windows 14.2 installed via Microsoft Store on Win11 Pro 22H2 OS Build 22621.1848. I am able to use the app just fine except for the iCloud Passwords for Edge 1.3.93 extension. Whenever I click on the extension in Edge I am...
  3. iCloud for Windows app iCloud Passwords for Edge extension not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud for Windows app iCloud Passwords for Edge extension not working: This issue is perplexing to me. I have iCloud for Windows 14.2 installed via Microsoft Store on Win11 Pro 22H2 OS Build 22621.1848. I am able to use the app just fine except for the iCloud Passwords for Edge 1.3.93 extension. Whenever I click on the extension in Edge I am...
  4. iCloud email not updating/password not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud email not updating/password not working: I'm trying to sync my iCloud email to my windows computer but a message keeps popping up saying to "fix problem" which is updating the password but once I enter it the same message keeps popping up. How do I fix this problem?...
  5. iCloud not approving password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud not approving password: Hello, I recently got a new MacBook and migrated the passwords and bookmarks to the mac ecosystem. However, the iCloud app for windows 11 refuses to sync my passwords with chrome. It keeps saying "Requires approval from your device." Every time, I get the 2FA code from my mac...
  6. iCloud not approving password

iCloud not approving password: Hello, I recently got a new MacBook and migrated the passwords and bookmarks to the mac ecosystem. However, the iCloud app for windows 11 refuses to sync my passwords with chrome. It keeps saying "Requires approval from your device." Every time, I get the 2FA code from my mac...
  7. ICloud email account settings working now?

ICloud email account settings working now?: I have just updated my iCloud email settings, so will my mail app function now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-email-account-settings-working-now/bbd29309-694f-4958-ac43-d412efcbc5f8
  8. icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    icloud email: I have a PC and have been using icloud email, all of a sudden when I send an outgoing email, there is an error resulting in the email not being sent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-email/aae7e480-379d-4249-b0a5-02ddc44e8bcd
  9. My iCloud email wont work with mail

My iCloud email wont work with mail: When i try to do it it tells me my iCloud settings arent up to date. but they are actually up to date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-icloud-email-wont-work-with-mail/4fdcad39-c05c-4148-a3a6-de96929c3264
  10. icloud email?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    icloud email?: How do I access my icloud email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-email/eaa0cbfe-812a-441e-b66b-c3eb01c388b0