Windows 10: icloud email wont load

Discus and support icloud email wont load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cant get my icloud mail to upload onto my new laptop, its not the password.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lydiahavers, Feb 25, 2020.

1. icloud email wont load

I cant get my icloud mail to upload onto my new laptop, its not the password.

:)

lydiahavers, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Ceresia Win User

iCloud and Google Calendar Conflict: Both Use Same Email Address

I have switched to Windows 10 for mail and calendars as Outlook was taking too long to load. I have set up my gmail account for mail and all is working fine. However I use iCloud for my calendars and want to see my iCloud calendars in Windows 10.

However I am having problems setting up my iCloud account in Windows 10. I enter the relevant details but the "looking for your settings" process never completes. Could this be because I use the same email address for Gmail and my Apple ID?

I suspect I'm making a basic error but would welcome any suggestions. Thank you.

Ceresia, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Can't setup iCloud account in the People app

I am trying to add my iCloud account to the People app in Windows 10 (Fall Creator's Edition).

My steps:

1. I start the People app and click Add Accounts.
    2. I select iCloud from the list. For email address, I enter my login email address for iCloud. For Send your messages..., I enter my name. And then the iCloud password. And then click Sign in.
    3. It says Your account was setup successfully, but then when I dismiss the dialog, it says
      icloud email wont load YqVPy.png

What am I missing? Why does it not connect?

icloud email wont load CYbS7.png

AngryHacker, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

icloud email wont load

Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

icloud email wont load

1. icloud email wont load - Similar Threads - icloud email wont

2. iCloud email not updating/password not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud email not updating/password not working: I'm trying to sync my iCloud email to my windows computer but a message keeps popping up saying to "fix problem" which is updating the password but once I enter it the same message keeps popping up. How do I fix this problem?...
  3. iCloud email not updating/password not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud email not updating/password not working: I'm trying to sync my iCloud email to my windows computer but a message keeps popping up saying to "fix problem" which is updating the password but once I enter it the same message keeps popping up. How do I fix this problem?...
  4. Ark wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark wont load: Ark survival evolved on my pc wont load up for some odd reason, the blue background and the small picture of the ark loading screen will be there but then close after seconds of loading ive updated windows and my drivers like some other person said but still doesn't work. if...
  5. Email & account wont load

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email & account wont load: I removed 2 account from my windows 10 and this problem came up.Email & accounts section in Setting wont load.Loading animation on there infinity. I tried restart. [ATTACH]...
  6. icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    icloud email: I have a PC and have been using icloud email, all of a sudden when I send an outgoing email, there is an error resulting in the email not being sent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-email/aae7e480-379d-4249-b0a5-02ddc44e8bcd
  7. Page wont load.

in Windows 10 Support
    Page wont load.: Hi guys. I have a problem that is driving me nuts, just can't seem to make sense of it. I have one, very important web page that i must use daily, and wouldn't you know it, it is the only web page that wont load!!! The site is Antpool, at address https://v3.antpool.com/home...
  8. My iCloud email wont work with mail

My iCloud email wont work with mail: When i try to do it it tells me my iCloud settings arent up to date. but they are actually up to date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-icloud-email-wont-work-with-mail/4fdcad39-c05c-4148-a3a6-de96929c3264
  9. Icloud email using an alias

Icloud email using an alias: I have successfully added my icloud email and calendar. How do I set it to use my alias icloud email address? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-email-using-an-alias/3549cc56-7f3b-4624-a960-e44836fb781d
  10. icloud email?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    icloud email?: How do I access my icloud email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-email/eaa0cbfe-812a-441e-b66b-c3eb01c388b0