Windows 10: icloud email

Discus and support icloud email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a PC and have been using icloud email, all of a sudden when I send an outgoing email, there is an error resulting in the email not being sent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CynthiaVena, Feb 25, 2020.

1. icloud email

I have a PC and have been using icloud email, all of a sudden when I send an outgoing email, there is an error resulting in the email not being sent

:)

CynthiaVena, Feb 25, 2020

2. Can't setup iCloud account in the People app

I am trying to add my iCloud account to the People app in Windows 10 (Fall Creator's Edition).

My steps:

1. I start the People app and click Add Accounts.
    2. I select iCloud from the list. For email address, I enter my login email address for iCloud. For Send your messages..., I enter my name. And then the iCloud password. And then click Sign in.
    3. It says Your account was setup successfully, but then when I dismiss the dialog, it says
      icloud email YqVPy.png

What am I missing? Why does it not connect?

icloud email CYbS7.png

AngryHacker, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Abi99 (2) Win User

icloud email

iCloud and Yahoo emails

Windows 10 Mobile » All Apps » Settings » Your email and accounts » (Email, calendar, and contacts) Add an account

• for Yahoo! Mail, you go for Advanced setup » Internet email: If that does not work, which error do you face

exactly
      ?
    • for Apple iCloud, you go for iCloud: If that does not work, which error do you face exactly?

Abi99 (2), Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

icloud email

1. icloud email - Similar Threads - icloud email

2. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  3. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  4. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.: Ever since upgrading to Windows 11 which I did not want to do, emails from my icloud account using Windows mail app will not send sporadically. Super frustrating as I never know if an email was sent or not. It's not hung up in the outbox, it's simply not there. It will happen...
  6. Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.

Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.: Ever since upgrading to Windows 11 which I did not want to do, emails from my icloud account using Windows mail app will not send sporadically. Super frustrating as I never know if an email was sent or not. It's not hung up in the outbox, it's simply not there. It will happen...
  7. Re. does deleting photos in iCloud delete them from a sent email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re. does deleting photos in iCloud delete them from a sent email?: Hi, I had a complaint with a company and sent them an email with photo attachments. A month later I had a message from google to reduce storage in iCloud or buy more. I deleted some photos. Then I went to my sent box and tried to open the photos attached to my complaint and...
  8. Re. does deleting photos in iCloud delete them from a sent email?

Re. does deleting photos in iCloud delete them from a sent email?: Hi, I had a complaint with a company and sent them an email with photo attachments. A month later I had a message from google to reduce storage in iCloud or buy more. I deleted some photos. Then I went to my sent box and tried to open the photos attached to my complaint and...
  9. iCloud email not updating/password not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud email not updating/password not working: I'm trying to sync my iCloud email to my windows computer but a message keeps popping up saying to "fix problem" which is updating the password but once I enter it the same message keeps popping up. How do I fix this problem?...
  10. iCloud email not updating/password not working

iCloud email not updating/password not working: I'm trying to sync my iCloud email to my windows computer but a message keeps popping up saying to "fix problem" which is updating the password but once I enter it the same message keeps popping up. How do I fix this problem?...