Windows 10: icloud emails says needs attention

Discus and support icloud emails says needs attention in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried fixing and managing the account.I have gone into settings and checked incoming and outgoing mail.I still have a hazard on the lap top,and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LuciaNixon, Jul 13, 2020.

1. icloud emails says needs attention

I have tried fixing and managing the account.I have gone into settings and checked incoming and outgoing mail.I still have a hazard on the lap top,and password is all correct.I can get mail on the iphone ,but not through the lap top.Anybody have the answer please?

:)

LuciaNixon, Jul 13, 2020

2. icloud will not sync with outlook, it show need attention

I cannot get my outlook account to sync with icloud. Given response "needs attention"

lourodriguezlawTx, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Can't setup iCloud account in the People app

I am trying to add my iCloud account to the People app in Windows 10 (Fall Creator's Edition).

My steps:

1. I start the People app and click Add Accounts.
    2. I select iCloud from the list. For email address, I enter my login email address for iCloud. For Send your messages..., I enter my name. And then the iCloud password. And then click Sign in.
    3. It says Your account was setup successfully, but then when I dismiss the dialog, it says
      icloud emails says needs attention YqVPy.png

What am I missing? Why does it not connect?

icloud emails says needs attention CYbS7.png

AngryHacker, Jul 13, 2020
  4. icloud emails says needs attention

icloud mail

I am trying to set up my icloud email on my windows 10 laptop. it says attention required, update the password for this account. umm the password i have entered is the same password i use for my icloud account on my iphone and ipad so i dont get what the problem is at all.

comptech60013, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

icloud emails says needs attention

1. icloud emails says needs attention - Similar Threads - icloud emails says

2. my email account "needs attention"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my email account "needs attention": my account says it needs attention and says fix and it asks to update my password so i do that and i press done but then it does it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-account-needs-attention/4fa06f2b-c141-49a3-8d69-a89f8e78b032
  3. my email account "needs attention"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my email account "needs attention": my account says it needs attention and says fix and it asks to update my password so i do that and i press done but then it does it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-account-needs-attention/4fa06f2b-c141-49a3-8d69-a89f8e78b032
  4. mail keeps saying account needs attention?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail keeps saying account needs attention?: I am trying to add my email account from a domain that I own to mail & it keeps saying the account needs attention and then I have to reenter the password, but it keeps saying account needs attention. I already did the repair the mail app. that didnt fix it either....
  5. mail keeps saying account needs attention?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail keeps saying account needs attention?: I am trying to add my email account from a domain that I own to mail & it keeps saying the account needs attention and then I have to reenter the password, but it keeps saying account needs attention. I already did the repair the mail app. that didnt fix it either....
  6. account need attention

in Windows 10 Customization
    account need attention: I have been seeing attention needed to fix my personal gmail account. I changed the password and it still will not sent or receive messages. I've tried everything I need help asap...
  7. icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    icloud email: I have a PC and have been using icloud email, all of a sudden when I send an outgoing email, there is an error resulting in the email not being sent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-email/aae7e480-379d-4249-b0a5-02ddc44e8bcd
  8. Attention Required-Email accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Attention Required-Email accounts: my email accounts are in need of " require attention", I update password to fix it and manage accounts, and still get Attention required, what am I doing wrong?...
  9. icloud email?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    icloud email?: How do I access my icloud email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-email/eaa0cbfe-812a-441e-b66b-c3eb01c388b0
  10. Why does notification box say wifi needs attention?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does notification box say wifi needs attention?: Every so often I get a notification in the notification box that my wifi needs attention. Clicking on the notification brings me to Settings>WiFi, but as there is no indication what's wrong or what to do, I'm at a loss what to do next. As far as I can tell my wifi is...