Windows 10: iCloud for Windows 10 Serious Issue After Changing Apple ID

Discus and support iCloud for Windows 10 Serious Issue After Changing Apple ID in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried everything. After I changed my Apple ID and open iCloud for Windows 10 that's already been installed it has no way for me to log in using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nobhillnotary, Jul 18, 2019.

1. iCloud for Windows 10 Serious Issue After Changing Apple ID

I've tried everything. After I changed my Apple ID and open iCloud for Windows 10 that's already been installed it has no way for me to log in using it's pop up form. The form refuses to get rid of the old Apple ID even if I uninstall and clear out the cache of all traces of it on my system. Twice now it has refused to stop putting in the old Apple ID leaving me with zero options. I tried phoning Apple but it claims it can't reach me by phone. Does anyone know what to do? *sarc

:)

nobhillnotary, Jul 18, 2019

2. How to change apple id windows 10 on pc

attempted to change email on apple id on windows 10 so i can log into icloud. The email was changed on apple 7 iphone.

Plese advise

confused930, Jul 18, 2019
  3. windows 10 mail app issues adding icloud/msn account

My icloud acccount is my MSN email address...Ive noticed in Windows 10 mail app you can add an icloud account. i tried to add my icloud account and it shows it under accounts but doesnt show it anywhere else. I assume this is because its an msn email address...My goal was to try and sync my contacts and calendar...mainly i want my calendar synced...any tips or tricks to get this to work or will it not? I thought about changing my apple id to my icloud email to maybe get this to work but when i attempted that on apples website it said cannot use an apple domain email as my id?? thanks for your help!

carlos28355, Jul 18, 2019
  4. iCloud for Windows 10 Serious Issue After Changing Apple ID

iCloud calendar will not show calendar and categories in Windows 10 mail app.

Hello,

If it's a Calendar app, we suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.
    • Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.
    • Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.
    • Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link and click ‘Subscribe‘.
    • Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.
    • For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘, you can see
      the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.
    • Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

iCloud for Windows 10 Serious Issue After Changing Apple ID

1. iCloud for Windows 10 Serious Issue After Changing Apple ID - Similar Threads - iCloud Serious Issue

2. i want to add a new apple icloud ID but its not working in the icloud....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to add a new apple icloud ID but its not working in the icloud....: I had login to My PC icloud on another icloud id now i had signout the old ID and want to login by Apple ID and passwords but its not working......
  3. i want to add a new apple icloud ID but its not working in the icloud....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to add a new apple icloud ID but its not working in the icloud....: I had login to My PC icloud on another icloud id now i had signout the old ID and want to login by Apple ID and passwords but its not working......
  4. How do I change the Apple ID on Windows 10 so I can log into iCloud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the Apple ID on Windows 10 so I can log into iCloud?: I changed my Apple ID on my Apple products, and now Windows 10 is asking me to do the same thing. I successfully changed the Apple ID on my PC at appleid.apple.com; however, I'm still getting an iCloud pop-up with my old and new Apple ID's, and it wants a password for my old...
  5. How do I change the Apple ID on Windows 10 so I can log into iCloud?

How do I change the Apple ID on Windows 10 so I can log into iCloud?: I changed my Apple ID on my Apple products, and now Windows 10 is asking me to do the same thing. I successfully changed the Apple ID on my PC at appleid.apple.com; however, I'm still getting an iCloud pop-up with my old and new Apple ID's, and it wants a password for my old...
  6. How do I change the Apple ID on Windows 10 so I can log into iCloud?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to change your Apple ID on iCloud for Windows when it's greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change your Apple ID on iCloud for Windows when it's greyed out.: I recently changed my Apple ID and need to change it on iCloud for Windows but it's greyed out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-your-apple-id-on-icloud-for-windows/6324e3b0-41cf-4d9c-815d-f492594eae14
  8. How to change your Apple ID on iCloud for Windows when it's greyed out.

How to change your Apple ID on iCloud for Windows when it's greyed out.: I recently changed my Apple ID and need to change it on iCloud for Windows but it's greyed out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-your-apple-id-on-icloud-for-windows/6324e3b0-41cf-4d9c-815d-f492594eae14
  9. How to change your Apple ID on iCloud for Windows when it's greyed out.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. apple/icloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    apple/icloud: Have all apple products due to family.Wanted to stop my information/conversations,,messages ect. from being stored in icloud where ever that is!? So I bought a PC thinking I would have privacy!!! Nope now linked to Icloud ! How do I get away from ICOUD & APPLE all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem with syning with iphone and icloud and icloud for windows

2. i chNGED MY ICLOUD ID BUT WINDOWS ICLOUD DOESNT CHANGE THE ID SO I CANT LOG IN ON WINDOWS

3. change appleid for icloud windows 10