Windows 10: icloud for windows 10

Discus and support icloud for windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A Windows update crashed my PC forcing me to wipe it and reinstall Windows. Previously, I had icloud on my PC -- it worked fine. Now, the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelSamarov, Sep 16, 2020.

1. icloud for windows 10

A Windows update crashed my PC forcing me to wipe it and reinstall Windows. Previously, I had icloud on my PC -- it worked fine. Now, the Microsoft app store says that I own the icloud app but it won't let me install it on my PC because I don't have any applicable devices logged in. My PC and iPhone are both logged in. Please help!

:)

MichaelSamarov, Sep 16, 2020

2. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Sep 16, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

icloud for windows 10

icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

icloud for windows 10

1. icloud for windows 10 - Similar Threads - icloud

2. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  3. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  4. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help! Pictures folder became Empty after installing iCloud for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Pictures folder became Empty after installing iCloud for Windows: I installed iCloud for Windows in the hope to easily transfer photos from iCloud to my PC. However, even before I fully set up iCloud for Windows, my Pictures folder became empty!I checked properties and there is indeed no file and viewing hidden files also showed nothing.I...
  6. Help! Pictures folder became Empty after installing iCloud for Windows

Help! Pictures folder became Empty after installing iCloud for Windows: I installed iCloud for Windows in the hope to easily transfer photos from iCloud to my PC. However, even before I fully set up iCloud for Windows, my Pictures folder became empty!I checked properties and there is indeed no file and viewing hidden files also showed nothing.I...
  7. Is it OK to delete the icloud outlook support app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it OK to delete the icloud outlook support app: I use iCloud backup for files and photos but I don't use Outlook. Will I cause problems if I delete the iCloud Outlook Support app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-ok-to-delete-the-icloud-outlook-support-app/10be613d-c9e0-422d-992c-b6ea945358c2
  8. Is it OK to delete the icloud outlook support app

Is it OK to delete the icloud outlook support app: I use iCloud backup for files and photos but I don't use Outlook. Will I cause problems if I delete the iCloud Outlook Support app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-ok-to-delete-the-icloud-outlook-support-app/10be613d-c9e0-422d-992c-b6ea945358c2
  9. How do I keep iCloud for Windows in the background without a screen display on Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I keep iCloud for Windows in the background without a screen display on Windows 11...: Over the past two months, the iCloud for Windows window pops up on startup whenever I start my computer. It doesn't require a sign-in; I'm signed in, and it just opens the app window. How do I prevent that from happening?This differs from other posts on this topic, where...
  10. How do I keep iCloud for Windows in the background without a screen display on Windows 11...

How do I keep iCloud for Windows in the background without a screen display on Windows 11...: Over the past two months, the iCloud for Windows window pops up on startup whenever I start my computer. It doesn't require a sign-in; I'm signed in, and it just opens the app window. How do I prevent that from happening?This differs from other posts on this topic, where...