Windows 10: iCloud for Windows crashes Outlook 365 for one ID but not another

Discus and support iCloud for Windows crashes Outlook 365 for one ID but not another in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Before and after last nights updated iCloud for Windows app my Outlook 365 works great with the iCloud add-in when I use my Apple ID. Not so for when I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by pcttrailrunner, Nov 28, 2018.

1. iCloud for Windows crashes Outlook 365 for one ID but not another

Before and after last nights updated iCloud for Windows app my Outlook 365 works great with the iCloud add-in when I use my Apple ID. Not so for when I use my girl friends Apple ID. When I use hers Outlook crashes within 5 seconds. If I run Outlook as an admin it works. When I disable the iCloud add-in Outlook works properly.

This is the error that is generated when it crashes.

Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.EXE, version: 16.0.11001.20108, time stamp: 0x5bea0174
    Faulting module name: APLZOD32.dll, version: 4.9.10.0, time stamp: 0x5a669ca5
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x00037919
    Faulting process id: 0x1f88
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d48694cb8d4de4

Why would one Apple ID make Outlook crash and another have it work properly?

Thank you for looking.

:)

pcttrailrunner, Nov 28, 2018

2. Connect iCloud to Outlook

Thank you Pedro. I did the steps but it didn't work. I did not have iCloud in the list, only Outlook. I clicked on the default button on the data page but no luck.

DickWilliams1072, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Cream8n Win User
    Outlook Setup for iCloud could not be started

"Outlook Setup for iCloud could not be started because of an unexpected error."

iCloud for Windows crashes Outlook 365 for one ID but not another [​IMG]

How to solve this without knowing what error is causing this?

I have tried reinstalling Office and iCloud (run as administrator) but no luck. Is Windows 10 compabtible for iCloud? Apple says no and Microsoft says yes.......

How could i fix this problem?

It did worked before, but it slowed down my computer so much that i decided to reinstall the Office package. Everything worked ok after the reinstall and Office programs are running ok. Only I can't get iCloud to sync with Outlook anymore.

Thanks for the help.

Cream8n, Nov 28, 2018
  4. iCloud for Windows crashes Outlook 365 for one ID but not another

Connect iCloud to Outlook

I am unable to set the default when trying to link my iCloud contacts and calendar with my Outlook 365. I have the iCloud in the add-ins but connection is denied due to lack of default. Help.

DickWilliams1072, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

iCloud for Windows crashes Outlook 365 for one ID but not another

1. iCloud for Windows crashes Outlook 365 for one ID but not another - Similar Threads - iCloud crashes Outlook

2. windows icloud not syncing with outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows icloud not syncing with outlook: Windows icloud not syncing with outlook windows 11*Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icloud-not-syncing-with-outlook/c9610749-b6b9-486e-9a15-af0201790aac
  3. windows icloud not syncing with outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows icloud not syncing with outlook: Windows icloud not syncing with outlook windows 11*Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icloud-not-syncing-with-outlook/c9610749-b6b9-486e-9a15-af0201790aac
  4. Outlook and Icloud

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook and Icloud: Yesterday I lost my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** emails on my window's machine. I am receiving the emails on my phone but not on my windows laptop.The only change recently was Dell updated the Firmware and since then I have been having problems.Running...
  5. iCloud for windows 365

iCloud for windows 365: Trying to install i cloud for windows. I have 365. It says my laptop can’t support it. I have looked in my version whicj says 1900 do that should be ok? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-for-windows-365/a280e4a5-4a31-42b5-bfee-236da1f6632d
  6. iCloud and Outlook

iCloud and Outlook: On a new Surfacew Pro 6, with up to date Windows 10 and up to date Office 365, when I load the Icloud start screen, it says 'Installed version of Outlook not supported. The currently installed version of Outlook is not supported by iCloud. The Icloud Drive, Photos and...
  7. iCloud notifications in Outlook (Office 365)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    iCloud notifications in Outlook (Office 365): I have office 365 installed and use Office Outlook for all my email, calendars and contacts. Icloud for windows is installed. I share my calendar with my wife's account and vice versa. Everything syncs well (most of the time) but on my wife's computer there are 579...
  8. Connect iCloud to Outlook

Connect iCloud to Outlook: I am unable to set the default when trying to link my iCloud contacts and calendar with my Outlook 365. I have the iCloud in the add-ins but connection is denied due to lack of default. Help....
  9. Icloud / Outlook issues

Icloud / Outlook issues: My Outlook has a default setting, so when I open Outlook it goes to the email address etc. When I try to sync Icloud to Outlook, I am told 'Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile' What is the issue and how do I resolve it?...
  10. Outlook 2016/365 Crashing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016/365 Crashing: I have been a long time user of MS Office from 2003, through 2007 to 2010. Recently I decided to take up the subscription for 2016/365 Home with the intention of installing on my desktop PC and laptop plus my wife's laptop (all running W10x64 Home). Having installed 2016/365...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook crashing due to icloud

2. my icloud for windows stopped working with my office 365

3. icloud outlook addin caused outlook 365 to crash