Windows 10: iCloud for Windows installation folder?

Discus and support iCloud for Windows installation folder? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I change the installation location of iCloud? iCloud für Windows Installationsordner? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lorhof1, Jun 10, 2020.

1. lorhof1 Win User

iCloud for Windows installation folder?

How can I change the installation location of iCloud?

:)

lorhof1, Jun 10, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Anusha Win User
    C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink iCloud for Windows installation folder? ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

1. iCloud for Windows installation folder? - Similar Threads - iCloud installation folder

2. Help! Pictures folder became Empty after installing iCloud for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Pictures folder became Empty after installing iCloud for Windows: I installed iCloud for Windows in the hope to easily transfer photos from iCloud to my PC. However, even before I fully set up iCloud for Windows, my Pictures folder became empty!I checked properties and there is indeed no file and viewing hidden files also showed nothing.I...
  3. iCloud Drive excludes folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud Drive excludes folders?: Hi, guys, I have decided to use my iCloud storage to synchronize my documents from notebook and desktop PC. No sooner said than done. Installed on both PCs and pushed the files together. Unfortunately, it is now the case that some folders are not synchronized for some...
  4. Multiple iCloud folders will not disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple iCloud folders will not disappear: Hello I have multiple iCloud folders that will not be removed, even after deleting the folders from the Ondrive "main" folder. They are not in the "quick access" area, but below. Please see below. I have tried to download and delete the iCloud program several times and...
  5. Problem installing iCloud for Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem installing iCloud for Windows: Hello, When I try and install iCloud for Windows, it comes up with this error: 'There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor' Thanks [ATTACH]...
  6. Poor folder syncing on iCloud

Poor folder syncing on iCloud: Despite iCloud being a designated option supposedly with its own unique pre-determined settings specific for the service I cannot get my Windows 10 Mail to stop making a new "Sent Messages" folder in my IMAP. Has anyone found a back-end workaround for this? I work for an...
  7. Installing iCloud for Windows

Installing iCloud for Windows: I purchased iCloud for Windows on the Microsoft Store. But cannot install it. When I log into my Microsoft account, it recognises my PC (running Windows 10) as a device. When I go to the Microsoft Store, it tells me that I own the iCloud app. But when I try to install it I...
  8. Install iCloud

Install iCloud: When I was installing iCloud on my computer, I received a message that sayin Setup can't continue because Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile. Check your Outlook settings and try again. But I have my ID in Outlook as a default profile. How to solve it out?...
  9. iCloud Windows Installation Issues

iCloud Windows Installation Issues: I am getting error code 2503 and 2502 while installing iCloud for Windows. I am running on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/icloud-windows-installation-issues/394df553-4fcb-4e63-8de7-9f2cb4ae2074
  10. Icloud for windows will not install

Icloud for windows will not install: I get this error message: There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. I read the more information that suggested I needed to get an app specific...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud default install location windows

2. icloud installation directory

3. icloud for windows install location

4. icloud windows path install,
  5. how to know icloud installation location windows 10