Windows 10: iCloud for Windows won't open and here's why......

Discus and support iCloud for Windows won't open and here's why...... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; SO after downloading iCloud for Windows the app won't open as the little popup windows informs us that the error code 101 means "Upgrade to iCloud for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichCollins1, Sep 13, 2021.

1. iCloud for Windows won't open and here's why......

SO after downloading iCloud for Windows the app won't open as the little popup windows informs us that the error code 101 means "Upgrade to iCloud for Windows 12.5 failed"Here is why, I believe; When you look at the iCloud app under Settings>Apps you will see when clicking on iCloud app and then Advanced Options you will see that the version, is 12.5.74.0, yet iCloud Outlook is 12.5.0.74Could this be the problem to getting the error code 101?No matter how many time I've Run as Administrator, downloaded, uninstalled, restarted, downloaded again, it will not resolve beyond giving the error co

:)

RichCollins1, Sep 13, 2021

2. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 13, 2021
  3. How do I get "Photo Options" to pop up once I open icloud for windows 10?

Hi Don,

There are several options that you can do to troubleshoot your iCloud
    issue. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Uninstall and reinstall iCloud.
    • Make sure that your iCloud app is enabled to both your iOS devices and to your Windows 10 PC.
    • Open iCloud to check if the Photo Options window will pop-up.
    • If not, create a new user profile named Test and open iCloud
      from there.

Should you have questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 13, 2021
  4. iCloud for Windows won't open and here's why......

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

iCloud for Windows won't open and here's why......

1. iCloud for Windows won't open and here's why...... - Similar Threads - iCloud won't open

2. icloud won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icloud won't open: my icloud on my windows 10 was not working so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and now I get an error "14.2 failed. please reboot and try again" I rely on this desperately and I have not been able to fix it for months now. Can you please help?...
  3. icloud won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icloud won't open: my icloud on my windows 10 was not working so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and now I get an error "14.2 failed. please reboot and try again" I rely on this desperately and I have not been able to fix it for months now. Can you please help?...
  4. iCloud app AND iCloud on the brower won't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud app AND iCloud on the brower won't connect: I have seen similar complaints on here, as recent as January 2023. And the discussion peters out with no fixes. Windows says it's Apple, Apple says it's Windows problem. That doesn't fix my issue. I agree with the previous poster who said it happened right after an update -...
  5. iCloud app AND iCloud on the brower won't connect

iCloud app AND iCloud on the brower won't connect: I have seen similar complaints on here, as recent as January 2023. And the discussion peters out with no fixes. Windows says it's Apple, Apple says it's Windows problem. That doesn't fix my issue. I agree with the previous poster who said it happened right after an update -...
  6. iCloud for Windows 11 will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud for Windows 11 will not open: iCloud for Windows 11 will not open. I have tried all repair, reset, and uninstall / Re-install options. I click on the iCloud app and it does nothing. Windows 11 is up to date and virus protection is not blocking the install. What else could be stopping the program from...
  7. iCloud for Windows 11 will not open

iCloud for Windows 11 will not open: iCloud for Windows 11 will not open. I have tried all repair, reset, and uninstall / Re-install options. I click on the iCloud app and it does nothing. Windows 11 is up to date and virus protection is not blocking the install. What else could be stopping the program from...
  8. iCloud app for windows - won't log in

iCloud app for windows - won't log in: Lost my calendar and have tried everything i can find online / think of but after reinstalling icloud i can't log in...i just get a red no entry icon with no error message everytime...any ideas as to how to fix this?...
  9. Why is this here ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is this here ?: In my properties in security i find this user Account Unknow 1-5-21 ? what is this an how do i get rid of it ? submitted by /u/MFTGAMING [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ljek9w/why_is_this_here/
  10. iCloud won't install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    iCloud won't install: I am running Windows 10, ver 10.0.1734 build 1734. Recently my iPhone has stopped synchronizing with Outlook through iTunes = I get an error message saying the required software is missing and I need to reinstall iTunes. I have tried completely removing and reinstalling...