Windows 10: iCloud for Windows

Discus and support iCloud for Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After installing the latest cumulative update, iCloud for Windows has stopped working. This is the 3rd time (honest), that I am having this issue with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RolandHervieux, May 23, 2019.

1. iCloud for Windows

After installing the latest cumulative update, iCloud for Windows has stopped working. This is the 3rd time (honest), that I am having this issue with an update, which means that I cannot access my calendar in Microsoft Ofiice 2010 Outlook Calendar, and I am not talking about Outllok.com calendar.

Is there a way to eliminate this issue for goods?

Thanks

:)

RolandHervieux, May 23, 2019
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, May 23, 2019
  3. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 23, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

iCloud for Windows

icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, May 23, 2019
Thema:

iCloud for Windows

1. iCloud for Windows - Similar Threads - iCloud

2. how to backup windows 11 to icloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to backup windows 11 to icloud: how do do i backup my windows 11 to my icloud account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-backup-windows-11-to-icloud/9f296a81-3d96-447a-8bbb-1ad0b15ef3f8
  3. how to backup windows 11 to icloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to backup windows 11 to icloud: how do do i backup my windows 11 to my icloud account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-backup-windows-11-to-icloud/9f296a81-3d96-447a-8bbb-1ad0b15ef3f8
  4. Flagged Trojan in Icloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flagged Trojan in Icloud: file: C:\Users\currenuser\AppData\Local\Packages\AppleInc.iCloud_nzyj5cx40ttqa\LocalCache\Local\Apple Inc\iCloudDriveAppData\Staging\FC8DD936-A1AF-4ED1-B622-6D12652A3874.binI am getting this notification about a trojan but i am kind of sure it is a false positive. I tried...
  5. Flagged Trojan in Icloud

Flagged Trojan in Icloud: file: C:\Users\currenuser\AppData\Local\Packages\AppleInc.iCloud_nzyj5cx40ttqa\LocalCache\Local\Apple Inc\iCloudDriveAppData\Staging\FC8DD936-A1AF-4ED1-B622-6D12652A3874.binI am getting this notification about a trojan but i am kind of sure it is a false positive. I tried...
  6. iCloud for Windows did not install properly [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    iCloud for Windows did not install properly [Fix]: [IMG]Are you getting the iCloud for Windows did not install properly error message on your PC? Many Windows users have reported experiencing this error while setting up iCloud services and options on their computers. The full error message that is prompted is as follows:...
  7. error 1722 when trying to install iCloud from the Apple website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 1722 when trying to install iCloud from the Apple website: Hello! I download iCloud from the official Apple website. I initiate the installation and it gives me error 1722 “There is a problem with this Windows Installer package.The installation is running a program that did not exit properly. Please contact technical support or the...
  8. error 1722 when trying to install iCloud from the Apple website

error 1722 when trying to install iCloud from the Apple website: Hello! I download iCloud from the official Apple website. I initiate the installation and it gives me error 1722 “There is a problem with this Windows Installer package.The installation is running a program that did not exit properly. Please contact technical support or the...
  9. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  10. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5