Windows 10: icloud icalendar not saving notes section changes in windows 10 browse

Discus and support icloud icalendar not saving notes section changes in windows 10 browse in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am using my windows 10 computer on google chrome to access ical on icloud.com and in my calendar for april 2014, I was adding and changing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ghostanime2001, Oct 12, 2020.

1. icloud icalendar not saving notes section changes in windows 10 browse

Hello, I am using my windows 10 computer on google chrome to access ical on icloud.com and in my calendar for april 2014, I was adding and changing text in the "notes" section and I click ok and then view the changes it is not saved! I have tried firefox and opera and also windows edge browsers. I dont understand what it is not saving those changes in the notes section. Can someone please point me out in the right direction. Thank you

:)

ghostanime2001, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 12, 2020
  3. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 12, 2020
  4. icloud icalendar not saving notes section changes in windows 10 browse

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

icloud icalendar not saving notes section changes in windows 10 browse

1. icloud icalendar not saving notes section changes in windows 10 browse - Similar Threads - icloud icalendar saving

2. Defender breaks iCloud Private Relay private browsing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender breaks iCloud Private Relay private browsing: I’ve installed Microsoft defender for individuals on iOS on iPad and iPhone. It disrupts Safari”s iCloud private relay function which hides my IP address and anonymizes my web activity … the new Defender breaks this and de-anonymizes my IP address so my browsing and IP...
  3. icloud icalendar not saving notes section changes in windows 10 browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    icloud icalendar not saving notes section changes in windows 10 browser: Hello, I am using my windows 10 computer on google chrome to access ical on icloud.com and in my calendar for april 2014, I was adding and changing text in the "notes" section and I click ok and then view the changes it is not saved! I have tried firefox and opera and also...
  4. Save As + Browse Dialog Box

Save As + Browse Dialog Box: I have Windows 10 and have recently noticed a change in the “Save As” “Browse” dialog box. The dialog box used to open with the File tree on the left side. Now it opens with a list of: Author, Type, Title, etc. How can I change this dialog box back to the previous version?...
  5. How to view and access iCloud Notes on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to view and access iCloud Notes on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you have an iPhone and a Windows computer and you want to view or access iCloud Notes, then this tutorial will show you how […] This article How to view and access iCloud Notes on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Outlook.com and iCalendar X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook.com and iCalendar X: My phone X calendar and Outlook.com calendar are fine except I see two numbers for each day as in big 2, little 2 net to it on the desktop(Windows 10. It appears two calendars are involved only in this respect but I cannot find where on either phone or desktop settings. Any...
  7. Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note

in Cortana
    Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note: Cortana's "take a note" crashes after a note is either spoken or written. The screen below just closes instead of presenting me with the screen "Here is your note" and the symbol of onenote besides it. As a result, the notes aren't being saved in any onenote notebook. I've...
  8. Can't change where new content is saved for the apps section

Can't change where new content is saved for the apps section: I Can't change where new content is saved for the apps section. Everytime i try to change from my ssd to my hard drive it gives me an error code ( 0x80073d0e). If any one can tell me how to fix this it would be apreciated....
  9. Missing Music section in Cortana Notes

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Music section in Cortana Notes: Does anyone know how to add the music section in Cortana's notes. I would like to link Cortana to Spotify. [img] 109487
  10. Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?: I've taken to using Sticky Notes recently and love them, but today I've had them crash on me for the first time and I lost some of the notes. I'm wondering, is there some kind of modified version or something that would allow saving the notes? I don't mean saving them...