Windows 10: iCloud in Windows 10 nog showing thumbernails

Discus and support iCloud in Windows 10 nog showing thumbernails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with iCloud in Windows 10. For some reason it won't show thumbnails of images stored in iCloud. Or, well i does IF they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Magnus A_085, Sep 22, 2020.

1. iCloud in Windows 10 nog showing thumbernails

Hi,

I have a problem with iCloud in Windows 10. For some reason it won't show thumbnails of images stored in iCloud.
    Or, well i does IF they are synced, but I don't wan't to have 100GB of images synced to my laptop.
    So, if I browse the iCloud folders in Windows Explorer it will show a generic icon, but if I sync one specific image to my computer the thumbnail will show a preview my picture.
    But I want it to show a preview thumbnail of all images, regardless if they are synced or not.
    I'm 99% sure that this have worked before.

Any ideas?

:)

Magnus A_085, Sep 22, 2020

2. iCloud calendar will not show calendar and categories in Windows 10 mail app.

Hello,

If it's a Calendar app, we suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.
    • Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.
    • Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.
    • Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link and click ‘Subscribe‘.
    • Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.
    • For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘, you can see
      the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.
    • Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 22, 2020
  3. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 22, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

iCloud in Windows 10 nog showing thumbernails

icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

iCloud in Windows 10 nog showing thumbernails

1. iCloud in Windows 10 nog showing thumbernails - Similar Threads - iCloud nog showing

2. Laptop does nog show& connect tot any networks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop does nog show& connect tot any networks.: Since today my laptop doesn't connect tot any networks. No problems using any of het device. It doesn't show any available networks to connect to....
  3. Laptop does nog show& connect tot any networks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop does nog show& connect tot any networks.: Since today my laptop doesn't connect tot any networks. No problems using any of het device. It doesn't show any available networks to connect to....
  4. Laptop does nog show& connect tot any networks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 calendar and icloud: iCloud not syncing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 calendar and icloud: iCloud not syncing.: Hi. I've managed to add my iCloud calendar account to the Windows 10 mail/calendar app. The only problem i'm having is that when I edit/add a calendar event directly into the Windows 10 Calendar app, this new entry isn't getting reflected on my iCloud account (e.g. on my...
  6. icloud for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    icloud for windows 10: A Windows update crashed my PC forcing me to wipe it and reinstall Windows. Previously, I had icloud on my PC -- it worked fine. Now, the Microsoft app store says that I own the icloud app but it won't let me install it on my PC because I don't have any applicable devices...
  7. icloud for windows 10

icloud for windows 10: Please could you tell me how to include icloud.com as an account for courier , contacts and calendar on a pc running under Windows 10? many thanks ! BrigitteM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-for-windows-10/0f8c6a4a-c256-408f-9384-6eedc294e230
  8. iCloud for Windows 10

iCloud for Windows 10: [ATTACH] I have done the steps listed but the problem is not fixed. Solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-for-windows-10/c9ea6530-5edb-4b84-92f6-f0aadf1747fe
  9. iCloud on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud on Windows 10: Thanks in advance...I have a new Dell laptop (stays a shared work location) with Windows 10. When I install iCloud from Apple or Windows Store, the screen says the program 'needs to be repaired' with directions (2-3 steps) that I follow, restart the system, and still says...
  10. iCloud Photos not downloading or showing up on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    iCloud Photos not downloading or showing up on Windows 10: [ATTACH] iCloud appears as an ideal way of sharing and viewing your Photos stored on Apple devices. The same can be downloaded and stored to a Windows PC from the iCloud Photo Library/My Photo Stream. However, some error can occur midway [...] This post iCloud Photos not...