Windows 10: Icloud locked from password

Discus and support Icloud locked from password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have had an Icloud account for years. Since I was hacked into I changed my password on a HP, Windows 10, after June 2021. Now I can't into my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MNash1, Sep 29, 2021.

1. MNash1 Win User

Icloud locked from password

I have had an Icloud account for years. Since I was hacked into I changed my password on a HP, Windows 10, after June 2021. Now I can't into my account. The steps I'm seeing is all from Apple. I still don't understand how to update or use my old password. Uugh.What should I do now. I've tried on my own, and still getting message that I must update my icloud account or "fix it".Thank you.

:)

MNash1, Sep 29, 2021

2. ICloud Lock Bent Iphone 6

Anyone know how to fix an ICloud Locked Iphone 6(A159). Haven't found much online just scam,

The phone I have is sightly bent and has no power. board completly toast?

-A Friend gave me this Iphone 6 that needs the Logic board wanted to buy a Icloud locked board off Ebay and fix

PoptartBoi, Sep 29, 2021
  3. iCloud password

Hello, my name is Arif Ahmed, Windows Advisor.

I would be happy to help you.

iCloud is an Apple.inc product. Please refer to the following page and perform the steps to Reset your iCloud password.

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201487

ArifAhmed2, Sep 29, 2021
  4. Icloud locked from password

change the lock screen password

Hi Eric,

Let us resolve you concern regarding on how you can change your lock screen password. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key; then, select Settings.
    • Click Accounts; then, Sign-In Options.
    • Tap the Change button in the Password section.
    • Re-enter your password; then, create a new password.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Icloud locked from password

1. Icloud locked from password - Similar Threads - Icloud locked password

2. iCloud for Windows app iCloud Passwords for Edge extension not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud for Windows app iCloud Passwords for Edge extension not working: This issue is perplexing to me. I have iCloud for Windows 14.2 installed via Microsoft Store on Win11 Pro 22H2 OS Build 22621.1848. I am able to use the app just fine except for the iCloud Passwords for Edge 1.3.93 extension. Whenever I click on the extension in Edge I am...
  3. iCloud for Windows app iCloud Passwords for Edge extension not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud for Windows app iCloud Passwords for Edge extension not working: This issue is perplexing to me. I have iCloud for Windows 14.2 installed via Microsoft Store on Win11 Pro 22H2 OS Build 22621.1848. I am able to use the app just fine except for the iCloud Passwords for Edge 1.3.93 extension. Whenever I click on the extension in Edge I am...
  4. Microsoft "Saved Passwords" vs "iCloud Passwords"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft "Saved Passwords" vs "iCloud Passwords": I have a laptop using Windows 11, an old desktop using Windows 10 too old to be upgraded and an iPhone. I store most files on OneDrive. Typically, I really do not care whether I am synchronized "across all devices." I work in a way that is comfortable and efficient for me. At...
  5. Microsoft "Saved Passwords" vs "iCloud Passwords"

Microsoft "Saved Passwords" vs "iCloud Passwords": I have a laptop using Windows 11, an old desktop using Windows 10 too old to be upgraded and an iPhone. I store most files on OneDrive. Typically, I really do not care whether I am synchronized "across all devices." I work in a way that is comfortable and efficient for me. At...
  6. Microsoft "Saved Passwords" vs "iCloud Passwords"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. iCloud not approving password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud not approving password: Hello, I recently got a new MacBook and migrated the passwords and bookmarks to the mac ecosystem. However, the iCloud app for windows 11 refuses to sync my passwords with chrome. It keeps saying "Requires approval from your device." Every time, I get the 2FA code from my mac...
  8. iCloud not approving password

iCloud not approving password: Hello, I recently got a new MacBook and migrated the passwords and bookmarks to the mac ecosystem. However, the iCloud app for windows 11 refuses to sync my passwords with chrome. It keeps saying "Requires approval from your device." Every time, I get the 2FA code from my mac...
  9. Remove iCloud lock (Windows 10)?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove iCloud lock (Windows 10)?: Hello I bought an iPhone Xr via Ebay classifieds. I reset it and then the activation lock was already there. I wanted to unlock it with Icloud Bypass but that is only available for Mac users. Then I tried Virtual Box but my laptop is too old for that. What other methods are...
  10. Download from icloud

Download from icloud: I haven’t used my itune app for more than a year so i updated it to the latest version then signed in again but retrieving/downloading my music files from icloud gets an error message from each of them. Internet connection is perfect but sometimes noted as the problem. Error...