Windows 10: Icloud mail disappearing

Discus and support Icloud mail disappearing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10, Chrome browser, and icloud mail. When I send mail, it seems they get sent, but are never received by the persons they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BobCoates, Jan 27, 2020.

1. BobCoates Win User

Icloud mail disappearing

I'm using Windows 10, Chrome browser, and icloud mail. When I send mail, it seems they get sent, but are never received by the persons they are addressed to. No error, no bounce.. they just disappear...

:)

BobCoates, Jan 27, 2020
  2. adambravo Win User

iCloud is there in Mail, but not visible--now what?

Added my iCloud mail account without issues--but it's not visible in the list of accounts. When I try to re-add it, the app says it's already there. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall Mail?

adambravo, Jan 27, 2020
  3. icloud Mail Account

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

Regarding your issue with your iCloud mail settings, we suggest to check this thread and look for G00dbyeGirl post:

iCloud account settings
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Icloud mail disappearing

Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Icloud mail disappearing

1. Icloud mail disappearing - Similar Threads - Icloud mail disappearing

2. iCloud mail set up on win10 mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud mail set up on win10 mail: HI , I have a new laptop with win 10 home . I am trying to set up my iCloud mail and BT mail accounts but it just can't find the accounts in the set up box ? I know I am putting in the correct unto date details , with the iCloud account I have set up and tried a App password...
  3. Multiple iCloud folders will not disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple iCloud folders will not disappear: Hello I have multiple iCloud folders that will not be removed, even after deleting the folders from the Ondrive "main" folder. They are not in the "quick access" area, but below. Please see below. I have tried to download and delete the iCloud program several times and...
  4. icloud mail

icloud mail: Icloud settings are out of date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-mail/e173aa3c-35c1-463b-85f1-98182ab910e3
  5. iCloud mail on Windows PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    iCloud mail on Windows PC: I can't get iCloud mail to open on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-mail-on-windows-pc/3d8f57b2-289a-42da-8ea1-e6c2c0273e13
  6. Disappearing mail

Disappearing mail: I "lost" a long mail, just as I saw that it was the annual long chat from a friend. I went to click to enlarge it into the "read" window and it disappeared. I searched everywhere, although the deleted folder could be the only place for it to hide in Mail. None of the help...
  7. icloud mail

in Browsers and Email
    icloud mail: I am trying to set up my icloud email on my windows 10 laptop. it says attention required, update the password for this account. umm the password i have entered is the same password i use for my icloud account on my iphone and ipad so i dont get what the problem is at all....
  8. Windows 10 Mail and Icloud sync. Event disappear

Windows 10 Mail and Icloud sync. Event disappear: Hi everybody, I'm trying to sync icloud calendar (the domain of id apple is @gmail.com) to windows 10 mail. Until recently everything worked fine, but from about 1 month ago, the events disappear from the interface of windows mail as soon as i insert a new event (older...
  9. adding icloud mail account

adding icloud mail account: Hi there, I keep getting a message saying my icloud account details are out of date. I click on fix account and enter my current password only to have the message come up again. I went to my apple id page and generated an app specific password for windows 10 mail but...
  10. unable to retrieve icloud mail ?

unable to retrieve icloud mail ?: Hello, I am unable to retrieve my Apple icloud mail. from my Win-10 email app I created an account to retrieve mail from icloud. the email app attempts to login but fails sometimes. when I initiate to FIX problem. I re-enter my icloud password and it logs in successfully...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forum icloud gmail.com