Windows 10: Icloud not appearing in windows 10 notification settings

Discus and support Icloud not appearing in windows 10 notification settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to turn off the notification i get from icloud when i move a file out of the cloud to a folder on my PC but icloud does not appear in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gary mulhollon, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Icloud not appearing in windows 10 notification settings

I'd like to turn off the notification i get from icloud when i move a file out of the cloud to a folder on my PC but icloud does not appear in my notification settings

:)

Gary mulhollon, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Rodayan Win User

Icloud not appearing in windows 10 notification settings

Bump! I have a very similar issue to this. iCloud app keeps opening (no storage problem and I'm not using or moving files) but the app popup crashes things sometimes and is just really annoying, every hour or half hour.

Everyone says to go to the notifications window and scroll down and find iCloud and turn it off. BUT, iCloud is NOT IN THE LIST.

iCloud help has been no help. Windows help has been no help. IT'S NOT IN THE LIST, HELPDESK. I can't click it. It's not there.

Anyone have a miraculous cure?

Rodayan, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Icloud not appearing in windows 10 notification settings

I'd like to turn off the notification i get from icloud when i move a file out of the cloud to a folder on my PC but icloud does not appear in my notification settings

Gary mulhollon, Dec 23, 2020
  4. RickC Win User

It was so much easier with the Win 7/8 standalone iCloud installer. Now you have to deal with the vagaries of the iCloud UWP version it's more difficult... no more just double-clicking on a tiny iCloud tray executable to make the icon appear.

Do this:

Open up Task Manager and click on the Startup tab. Make sure that the iCloud Status Window entry is Enabled.

Icloud not appearing in windows 10 notification settings [​IMG]

(Ignore the status of the other iCloud services in my screenshot... it's 'cos I'm not signed in and haven't configured them.)

If iCloud Status Window shows as Enabled but there's no tray icon then toggle it to Disabled, restart, toggle it back to Enabled and restart again.

If that doesn't fix it then I'm afraid you have little option but to use the registry editor ('cos merging a REG file doesn't seem to work).

1. In Cortana's Search box enter regedit.

When Registry Editor appears as a search result, run it as administrator (depending on what version of Win 10 you are using you may have to right-click on the search result to see this option).

(Alternatively, just navigate to C:\Windows\regedit.exe, right-click on it and choose Run as administrator.)

2. When the Registry Editor opens, navigate to the following key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\AppleInc.iCloud_nzyj5cx40t tqa\iCloudServicesStartupTask

I suspect you will find the DWORD value of State (in the right-hand panel) to be 1.

Icloud not appearing in windows 10 notification settings [​IMG]

3. Change the DWORD value to 2, close the Registry Editor then restart your device.

The iCloud icon should now be visible in the Notification Area.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Icloud not appearing in windows 10 notification settings - Similar Threads - Icloud appearing notification

2. Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app.: I was using Calendar to remind me about events. I put in a test event to see how the notifications work out and they don't appear at all. I looked through the community about it and it shows that I need to turn on notifications in the setting app. When I went to notifications...
  3. Icloud not appearing in windows 10 notification settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Icloud not appearing in windows 10 notification settings: I'd like to turn off the notification i get from icloud when i move a file out of the cloud to a folder on my PC but icloud does not appear in my notification settings 162674
  4. Windows 10 banner notifications not appearing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 banner notifications not appearing.: Recently I've noticed I haven't been seeing notifications. I checked the action center and saw notifications from minutes ago that I haven't seen. I set all apps to show banner notifications in settings and nothing changed. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Barnoii...
  5. Can't delete Icloud from the system as it does not appear in the uninstall settings, but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't delete Icloud from the system as it does not appear in the uninstall settings, but...: In the Microsoft store when I open ICloud, it says that I own this product, however, when I check my files and programs and even the uninstall programs settings feature, I am unable to locate for ICloud. When I go to My Library in the Microsoft store, it shows that I have...
  6. In Windows 10 settings, list of individual app permissions for "notifications" doesn’t appear

In Windows 10 settings, list of individual app permissions for "notifications" doesn’t appear: In Windows 10, when I go to Start/Settings/Privacy, and then in the “app permissions” section go to “Notifications,” when I scroll down to “Choose which apps can access your notifications,” the little blue dots spin in a circle for a moment, and then—nothing. The list of...
  7. discord notifications not appearing in notification center

discord notifications not appearing in notification center: When I'm using Discord, I'm not receiving any messages or any sort of notification from the Discord app at all from the notification center in the bottom right corner. I've tried some solutions but they didn't resolve my problem in the end. I've tried: - making sure...
  8. iCloud notifications in Outlook (Office 365)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    iCloud notifications in Outlook (Office 365): I have office 365 installed and use Office Outlook for all my email, calendars and contacts. Icloud for windows is installed. I share my calendar with my wife's account and vice versa. Everything syncs well (most of the time) but on my wife's computer there are 579...
  9. Notifications-Windows 10 settings

Notifications-Windows 10 settings: The notifications button in settings has been turned to the off position. Now, it will not move to the on position. IT's STUCK! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-windows-10-settings/fd85f6bb-aa12-499a-a2d6-c06f207d6d86
  10. Can't delete or fix iCloud notification

in Browsers and Email
    Can't delete or fix iCloud notification: My daughter's Windows 10 Laptop gives her a notification that her iCloud is almost full. She gets it about every 20 minutes or so. She knows nothing about iCloud and neither do I. So, how do I get rid of this notification? 54491