Windows 10: icloud not sending emails through mail app

Discus and support icloud not sending emails through mail app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My mail app was automatically updated on the 10th January and since then my computer won't send emails from my iCloud email. I can receive not send. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexT011, Jan 11, 2020.

1. AlexT011 Win User

icloud not sending emails through mail app

My mail app was automatically updated on the 10th January and since then my computer won't send emails from my iCloud email. I can receive not send. I get an error message saying email has been stored in the drafts folder. I have not changed my SMTP settings they still read smtp.mail.me.com:587:0 - I think the update may have messed up my settings somehow.

Any ideas? I'm running Windows 10.

:)

AlexT011, Jan 11, 2020

2. adding iCloud email account to Windows 10 Mail app

Hi Rose,

You may encounter difficulties in adding your iCloud account in the Windows 10 Mail app due to incorrect email configuration settings. Let us analyze some information to get a proper resolution. Please answer the following questions:

• Just to verify, are you receiving any error messages? If so, can you specify the error/s? You can also send us a screenshot.
    • Do you remember enabling two-step verification on your iCloud account? If yes, please turn it off or use the app password to sign in.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Larnu Win User
    Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Jan 11, 2020
  4. osulaw Win User

Can Receive But Not Send iCloud email using MS Mail

Although my icloud email works fine from the icloud app, on Microsoft Mail I can send but not receive email. I have two factor authentication turned on, and have updated MS Mail with a new iCloud generated password, however the problem persists. Would
    appreciate any help anyone can provide.

osulaw, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

1. icloud not sending emails through mail app - Similar Threads - icloud sending emails

2. Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.: Ever since upgrading to Windows 11 which I did not want to do, emails from my icloud account using Windows mail app will not send sporadically. Super frustrating as I never know if an email was sent or not. It's not hung up in the outbox, it's simply not there. It will happen...
  3. Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.: Ever since upgrading to Windows 11 which I did not want to do, emails from my icloud account using Windows mail app will not send sporadically. Super frustrating as I never know if an email was sent or not. It's not hung up in the outbox, it's simply not there. It will happen...
  4. Mail app not sending email with Windows 11

Mail app not sending email with Windows 11: Mail app has been working correctly for months and months. Recently I have found that some emails had not been sent. They were stuck in the Outbox. The only way to get them sent is to reboot. This has happened on 6 or 7 times in the last month, and it is very frustrating,...
  5. iCloud email not connecting to MS Mail app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iCloud email not connecting to MS Mail app?: I've done some research and i'm making sure i get an app-generated password from my iCloud account but it's still not working for me. I'm getting an "attention needed" message and when i hit "fix" it tells me to enter the password, so I'm assuming it's not accepting it? Has...
  6. Mail app for Windows is not sending emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail app for Windows is not sending emails: I have an issue with the Mail app for Windows. It stopped sending emails, they are hanging in the outbox. But inbound correspondence gets into inbox without any problems. I have this issue only with the Mail App, Outlookworks as expected. Could you help me fix it?...
  7. Cannot send yahoo email in mail app

Cannot send yahoo email in mail app: I am using the MS mail app and the past couple of days I cannot send emails through my yahoo account. My gmail account on the mail app is working just fine. I can send emails from my phone and through the yahoo server. I am receiving emails with no problem. Please help....
  8. Sending emails using Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending emails using Mail app: I have Windows 10 and an old version of Outlook 2007 installed on the pc. I’d like to use only Mail app. In the Settings I have Mail as my default email program. But when I 'send via email' in Word or Explorer, Outlook (2007) always opens. How to send email only using Mail?...
  9. Mail App unable to send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail App unable to send emails: every time I attempt to send an email using the windows 10 mail app I get this email in return We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no...
  10. Can Receive But Not Send iCloud email using MS Mail

Can Receive But Not Send iCloud email using MS Mail: Although my icloud email works fine from the icloud app, on Microsoft Mail I can send but not receive email. I have two factor authentication turned on, and have updated MS Mail with a new iCloud generated password, however the problem persists. Would appreciate any help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i can recieve my icloud mail on my pc but it will not send

2. cant send icloud emails from windows 10

3. error sending message yahoo phone only

4. today i sent email from icloud my phone not update computer,
  5. cant send mail using icloud for windows,
  6. something went wrong when adding icloud email to windows mail app,
  7. something went wron icloud email,
  8. windows mail cant send icloud email,
  9. icloud microsoft mail app wont send emails,
  10. windows mail wil not send to icloud