Windows 10: icloud not syncing

Discus and support icloud not syncing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my icloud is not sync with calendars https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-not-syncing/fdaf4703-ffe1-4a18-bd34-7d2b0732994e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KimWainscott, Jan 24, 2019.

1. icloud not syncing

my icloud is not sync with calendars

:)

KimWainscott, Jan 24, 2019
  2. skcusime Win User

Creators upgrade and CodeTwo Sync for iCloud

My upgrade went smoothly, but Office Outlook 2007 would not open, citing Code Two as the culprit. Code Two is an Outlook add-in that syncs Outlook calendars, contacts etc with iCloud calendars, contacts etc.
    With Code two uninstalled, Outlook works fine, as does iCloud for windows.
    I've tried all suggested fixes on the code two website, but have had no success in getting the calendars to sync.
    Has anyone been able to get them to play together?

skcusime, Dec 5, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Dec 5, 2019
  4. DrVetlab Win User

icloud not syncing

Creators upgrade and CodeTwo Sync for iCloud

I have successfully used CodeTwoSync (iCloud) for many years going all the way back to when you actually had to pay for it. When I upgraded to Outlook 2016 last year the add-in still worked but I noticed from time to time that the sync was less than instantaneous. About 2 months ago I performed a Windows 10 update and since then Outlook and CodeTwoSync do not cooperate. I only sync calendars and contacts but what I found was anytime I made a new calendar entry, edited, or moved an exitsting entry, Outlook would hang so completely I could not access any other folders or even do email. I realized later on that it wasn't freezing but rather it was taking an unreasonably long time to sync; like between 2 or 3 minutes. I tried every suggestion from the CodeTwo knowledge base (several times) to no avail. I also noticed that following the windows update the option to create sync pairs by right clicking on the outlook folders (calendar, contacts) was missing. The only way to create pairs is in the program setup. What I have resorted to doing is temporarily disabling the CodeTwoSync com add-in and enabling it a few times a day to allow it to sync with iCloud then disabling it again. If not Outlook becomes unusable. Has anyone experienced this behavior? I web search for a solution almost on a daily basis.

DrVetlab, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

icloud not syncing

1. icloud not syncing - Similar Threads - icloud syncing

2. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  3. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  4. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad: I have searched threads titles about sync bit found no answers about one way sync.If I create iPad Shared Albums these albums and images sync to windows 10 all inside the iCloud Photos / Sharing folder. Sync also works if I edit an image on iPadNo folder or folder content in...
  6. iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad

iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad: I have searched threads titles about sync bit found no answers about one way sync.If I create iPad Shared Albums these albums and images sync to windows 10 all inside the iCloud Photos / Sharing folder. Sync also works if I edit an image on iPadNo folder or folder content in...
  7. Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC: Photos on my iPhone sync to my iCloud account, my iPad and to my PC Windows 10. Since I reinstalled Windows, I can no longer access the newest photos. No problems accessing those photos that were taken before the re-install. My iPad syncs all photos, plenty of room in my...
  8. Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC

Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC: Photos on my iPhone sync to my iCloud account, my iPad and to my PC Windows 10. Since I reinstalled Windows, I can no longer access the newest photos. No problems accessing those photos that were taken before the re-install. My iPad syncs all photos, plenty of room in my...
  9. Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC

10. Syncing/login of OneDrive, iCloud for Outlook, Microsoft store only via VPN possible

Syncing/login of OneDrive, iCloud for Outlook, Microsoft store only via VPN possible: Hello Community,some of my microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft store and activation of newly installed Office products and non-microsoft software Outlook plugin of iCloud doesn't login or sync without my computer being connected to my universities VPN service.The problem dates back...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud for windows 10 does not sync 2020

2. icloud no longer sysc with outlook

3. Windows 10 Calendar issue with Icloud

4. iclkoud drive not updating in boot camp,
  5. windows 10 calendar not showing apple calender,
  6. windows 10 calendar does not connect to icloud,
  7. icloud calendar wont pull in to windows 10,
  8. sync icloud calendar with windows 10 calendar,
  9. windows 10 calendar app wont sync with icloud calendar,
  10. icloud calendar synch,
  11. icloud calendar windows 10,