Windows 10: iCloud notifications in Outlook (Office 365)

Discus and support iCloud notifications in Outlook (Office 365) in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have office 365 installed and use Office Outlook for all my email, calendars and contacts. Icloud for windows is installed. I share my calendar with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by skcusime, Jun 17, 2019.

1. skcusime Win User

iCloud notifications in Outlook (Office 365)

I have office 365 installed and use Office Outlook for all my email, calendars and contacts. Icloud for windows is installed. I share my calendar with my wife's account and vice versa. Everything syncs well (most of the time) but on my wife's computer there are 579 notifications in the icloud section of Outlook. Clicking on "Notifications" just sends the cursor spinning, followed by "Outlook is not responding", and eventually it recovers from this, but still doesn't open or show the notifications. How can I see them or delete them?
    When my wife adds a calendar item to her calendar, I get a notification on my iphone, which I "accept" and it adds it to the calendar on my iphone calendar.
    I also get a notification in the icloud section of Outlook, and I click and accept it. So it seems one notification at a time is easy to accept and it goes, but 579 seems overload and it just hangs. Refresh does nothing.
    Any clues how to delete them all?
    See attached screen shot
    iCloud notifications in Outlook (Office 365) [​IMG]

:)

skcusime, Jun 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 1709 outlook 2016 and office 365 notification issues

Hi,

We have a problem with windows 10 1709 notifications of outlook 2016 with office 365.

On a domain environment, when a regular user logs in to a computer outlook doesn't register in the notification senders list.

when a domain admin logs in to the same computer, outlook registers in the list and when receiving emails it shows a toast.

Another thing that i've checked not sure if it is related but when I log in with a domain admin with an on-premise account I see outlook in the notification sender list but when I log in with a domain admin with o365 account it doesn't work...

I have checked this on a computer that has no policy applied to, with fresh installation of windows and office.

Also, it worked on previous versions of windows.

I can't find anything while searching, any help would be appreciated.

Rahamim.

Rahamim Levi, Jun 17, 2019
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jun 17, 2019
  4. Cream8n Win User

Outlook Setup for iCloud could not be started

"Outlook Setup for iCloud could not be started because of an unexpected error."

iCloud notifications in Outlook (Office 365) [​IMG]

How to solve this without knowing what error is causing this?

I have tried reinstalling Office and iCloud (run as administrator) but no luck. Is Windows 10 compabtible for iCloud? Apple says no and Microsoft says yes.......

How could i fix this problem?

It did worked before, but it slowed down my computer so much that i decided to reinstall the Office package. Everything worked ok after the reinstall and Office programs are running ok. Only I can't get iCloud to sync with Outlook anymore.

Thanks for the help.

Cream8n, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

1. iCloud notifications in Outlook (Office 365) - Similar Threads - iCloud notifications Outlook

2. My Outlook /Office 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Outlook /Office 365: My Outlook emails don't seem to be delivered, alos no results in accurately showing inbox, drafts or drafts...where to get help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-office-365/8f2a74f1-0542-4298-b1a0-56c6e4304407
  3. Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Outlook Office 365: I can't get the visual basic editor to open in Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-office-365/8ccca054-a9e2-40f3-bf74-02a73c6d70a9
  4. "Live Outlook" in the 365 Office

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Live Outlook" in the 365 Office: My Office 365 took over my Outlook email with the Outlook Live format. Now I can't even get into my old email format. I hate it and want to go back to my 2013 version. Can I Uninstall the Outlook portion or do I have to Quit the whole Office 365 subscription?...
  5. Microsoft Office Outlook Notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office Outlook Notification: I have started gettingthe following notification on my Windows 10 computer, headed Microsoft Office Outlook: Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfil the messaging request.Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as the default mail...
  6. Outlook in Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook in Office 365: I updated my subscription for Office 365, all apps work fine except Outlook. I keep getting Outlook cannot logon. The Microsoft Exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your profile to ensure that you are using the correct Microsoft...
  7. Office 365 and Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 and Outlook 2010: I recently purchased 365 Home for 1 user- multiple devices. When installed on first PC I was no longer able to open Outlook 2010. Dialog said unable to find data file. Contacted MS office support and a great tech helped me get outlook organized on 365 so I had all email...
  8. Upgrading Outlook 2007 to Outlook for Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Upgrading Outlook 2007 to Outlook for Office 365: Greetings, I was referred by Brink to ask my question here. I'm going to upgrade from Office 2007 to an Office 365 subscription, but can't find any reliable how-to information or confirmation that I can import the .PST with all the thousands of emails, contacts, calendar...
  9. Microsoft Office 365 Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Office 365 Outlook: Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade. After installing Office 365, I cannot find my "Contacts" in the Outlook address book. Looking for a solution. 31803
  10. iCloud for Windows and Office Outlook 2007

in Microsoft Office and 365
    iCloud for Windows and Office Outlook 2007: Since this weeks updates to Win10 1703, iCloud for Windows has stopped integrating with Office Outlook 2007. The normal "Refresh iCloud" button has disappeared, and the Calendar in iCloud has disappeared from Outlook. Anybody noticed the same or got any clues what's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud notifications in outlook

2. outlook icloud notifications