Windows 10: iCloud password manager, usable for Windows?

Discus and support iCloud password manager, usable for Windows? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm actually a Mac user, but I'm currently getting into Windows. My iCloud account is also my password manager. Is there a way to link my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Patrick199111, Aug 1, 2020.

1. iCloud password manager, usable for Windows?

Hello,

I'm actually a Mac user, but I'm currently getting into Windows. My iCloud account is also my password manager. Is there a way to link my iCloud account to Windows so that the passwords are synchronized (cloud-wise) ?

:)

Patrick199111, Aug 1, 2020

2. iCloud password

Hello, my name is Arif Ahmed, Windows Advisor.

I would be happy to help you.

iCloud is an Apple.inc product. Please refer to the following page and perform the steps to Reset your iCloud password.

If you forgot your Apple ID password

ArifAhmed2, Aug 1, 2020
  3. BaryBazz Win User
    iCloud account settings

Absolutely superb worked for me like a dream. Many thanks.

Bazzer

BaryBazz, Aug 1, 2020
  4. iCloud password manager, usable for Windows?

Problems syncing iCloud Calendar with Windows 10 Calendar

Hey,

I don't know if this is helpful, but I tried the new app password generator as suggested earlier in the thread and it totally worked! and it was easy, too. Here are the steps I followed:

• First I went to Apple ID and logged in under your normal account
    • Check to see if one of your apple accounts is listed (me.com, icloud.com, etc.)
    • Then I went to app specific passwords.
    • Created a name (mine was Outlook1)
    • the system will generate a new password.
    • Then I highlighted and copied
    • Then I went in to Calendar, added an iCloud account
    • I signed in using my icloud address just to be safe.
    • Pasted the newly generated password
    • Pressed add. And it worked.
    All my stuff started populating immediately. Plus, I am able to create an event on my home PC and it automatically popuated on my iPhone.

latineducator, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

iCloud password manager, usable for Windows?

1. iCloud password manager, usable for Windows? - Similar Threads - iCloud password manager

2. iCloud for Windows app iCloud Passwords for Edge extension not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud for Windows app iCloud Passwords for Edge extension not working: This issue is perplexing to me. I have iCloud for Windows 14.2 installed via Microsoft Store on Win11 Pro 22H2 OS Build 22621.1848. I am able to use the app just fine except for the iCloud Passwords for Edge 1.3.93 extension. Whenever I click on the extension in Edge I am...
  3. iCloud for Windows app iCloud Passwords for Edge extension not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud for Windows app iCloud Passwords for Edge extension not working: This issue is perplexing to me. I have iCloud for Windows 14.2 installed via Microsoft Store on Win11 Pro 22H2 OS Build 22621.1848. I am able to use the app just fine except for the iCloud Passwords for Edge 1.3.93 extension. Whenever I click on the extension in Edge I am...
  4. Microsoft "Saved Passwords" vs "iCloud Passwords"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft "Saved Passwords" vs "iCloud Passwords": I have a laptop using Windows 11, an old desktop using Windows 10 too old to be upgraded and an iPhone. I store most files on OneDrive. Typically, I really do not care whether I am synchronized "across all devices." I work in a way that is comfortable and efficient for me. At...
  5. Microsoft "Saved Passwords" vs "iCloud Passwords"

Microsoft "Saved Passwords" vs "iCloud Passwords": I have a laptop using Windows 11, an old desktop using Windows 10 too old to be upgraded and an iPhone. I store most files on OneDrive. Typically, I really do not care whether I am synchronized "across all devices." I work in a way that is comfortable and efficient for me. At...
  6. Microsoft "Saved Passwords" vs "iCloud Passwords"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. iCloud not approving password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud not approving password: Hello, I recently got a new MacBook and migrated the passwords and bookmarks to the mac ecosystem. However, the iCloud app for windows 11 refuses to sync my passwords with chrome. It keeps saying "Requires approval from your device." Every time, I get the 2FA code from my mac...
  8. iCloud not approving password

iCloud not approving password: Hello, I recently got a new MacBook and migrated the passwords and bookmarks to the mac ecosystem. However, the iCloud app for windows 11 refuses to sync my passwords with chrome. It keeps saying "Requires approval from your device." Every time, I get the 2FA code from my mac...
  9. Icloud locked from password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Icloud locked from password: I have had an Icloud account for years. Since I was hacked into I changed my password on a HP, Windows 10, after June 2021. Now I can't into my account. The steps I'm seeing is all from Apple. I still don't understand how to update or use my old password. Uugh.What should I...
  10. Password lock computer usable hours

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password lock computer usable hours: I would like to allow my child to only use the computer from 12:00pm to 10:00pm daily, 7 days a week. No restrictions for content on the computer, just times computer is usable. Is there a way for me to set hours of operation for the computer's usage?...