Windows 10: iCloud password manager, usable for Windows?

Discus and support iCloud password manager, usable for Windows? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm actually a Mac user, but I'm currently getting into Windows. My iCloud account is also my password manager. Is there a way to link my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Patrick199111, Aug 1, 2020.

1. iCloud password manager, usable for Windows?

Hello,

I'm actually a Mac user, but I'm currently getting into Windows. My iCloud account is also my password manager. Is there a way to link my iCloud account to Windows so that the passwords are synchronized (cloud-wise) ?

:)

Patrick199111, Aug 1, 2020

2. iCloud password

Hello, my name is Arif Ahmed, Windows Advisor.

I would be happy to help you.

iCloud is an Apple.inc product. Please refer to the following page and perform the steps to Reset your iCloud password.

If you forgot your Apple ID password

ArifAhmed2, Aug 1, 2020
  3. BaryBazz Win User
    iCloud account settings

Absolutely superb worked for me like a dream. Many thanks.

Bazzer

BaryBazz, Aug 1, 2020
  4. iCloud password manager, usable for Windows?

Problems syncing iCloud Calendar with Windows 10 Calendar

Hey,

I don't know if this is helpful, but I tried the new app password generator as suggested earlier in the thread and it totally worked! and it was easy, too. Here are the steps I followed:

• First I went to Apple ID and logged in under your normal account
    • Check to see if one of your apple accounts is listed (me.com, icloud.com, etc.)
    • Then I went to app specific passwords.
    • Created a name (mine was Outlook1)
    • the system will generate a new password.
    • Then I highlighted and copied
    • Then I went in to Calendar, added an iCloud account
    • I signed in using my icloud address just to be safe.
    • Pasted the newly generated password
    • Pressed add. And it worked.
    All my stuff started populating immediately. Plus, I am able to create an event on my home PC and it automatically popuated on my iPhone.

latineducator, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

iCloud password manager, usable for Windows?

1. iCloud password manager, usable for Windows? - Similar Threads - iCloud password manager

2. Password Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Manager: Windows remembers and plugs in passwords for various websites. I keep getting an additional password plugged in on top of the new one I am trying to create. How do I stop the auto plugging of the password? How do I get to the password manager?...
  3. keeper password manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keeper password manager: have upgraded to recent windows and edge. can not seem to get keeper to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeper-password-manager/82fb5a7e-3c4b-4f4f-8f2b-d6e7664fc2ca
  4. New iCloud password not accepted by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    New iCloud password not accepted by Windows 10: I changed my iCloud password and entered the new password in the settings for "email & accounts." For some reason, Windows is not accepting it. I keep getting an "attention required" on my iCloud account. Prior to changing my password, Windows 10 synced perfectly with my...
  5. iCloud for Windows

iCloud for Windows: I have repeatedly tried to download iPhone for Windows so I can download all my pictures from iCloud to my laptop and then remove most of them from my phone. No go. I'm told by the laptop that I don't have Windows Media Player installed. Wrong. It is installed. This really...
  6. Password in iCloud settings on my laptop

Password in iCloud settings on my laptop: My laptop keeps telling me my icloud settings are out of date, and wants me to put in my password - which I do, but it refuses to recognise it. I can get photos uploaded automatically, but no email. It's driving me crazy!...
  7. Password Manager Edge

Password Manager Edge: Hi. I love the password manager but previously when I opened some sites, the Edge PM asked to remember password but I chose not to. Now each and everytime I go to that site I keep on entering PW manually. How can I undo that? So that next time I login I don't have to enter...
  8. icloud for windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    icloud for windows: I'm having problem in installing icloud for windows as it shows that you are having problem with windows installer package? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/icloud-for-windows/11ec2296-0543-42b4-adde-cd085d65b12d
  9. Computer manager password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Computer manager password: Hi, Since update to Windows 10 creators edition, if I right click "This PC" and select "Manage" I'm not asked for my Admin password anymore, thus I can't manage the Admin settings for my computer. Is this a bug or has MS change this by design?? TIA 82743
  10. Choosing a Password Manager

Choosing a Password Manager: Hello everyone, After using Windows 10 for several months, I finally decided to search for a free password manager for my HP. Well, I am not familiar with those at all. The question, which rise up in my head is: If I perform a clean install of Windows 10 /which I have...