Windows 10: iCloud Photos are not transferred to my win 10 PC

Discus and support iCloud Photos are not transferred to my win 10 PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I reinstalled I cloud on my Win 10 PC and it works with outlook contacts and calendar. I have been unable to find the iCloud photos or if they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EagleSkier, Jun 23, 2020.

1. iCloud Photos are not transferred to my win 10 PC

I reinstalled I cloud on my Win 10 PC and it works with outlook contacts and calendar.

I have been unable to find the iCloud photos or if they are being down loaded.

Photo are synced between my iPhone and iPad.

:)

EagleSkier, Jun 23, 2020

2. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! iCloud Photos are not transferred to my win 10 PC :)

justinmreina, Jun 23, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Jun 23, 2020
  4. iCloud Photos are not transferred to my win 10 PC

DaedalusHelios, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

iCloud Photos are not transferred to my win 10 PC

1. iCloud Photos are not transferred to my win 10 PC - Similar Threads - iCloud Photos are

2. Can't download iCloud photos onto PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download iCloud photos onto PC: Hi! I'm trying to download my iCloud photos onto my PC. I've tried looking for my iCloud drive folder in my main User folder as suggested and it's not there. I also tried downloading the iCloud for Windows app, but after I installed, I couldn't find it! When I try to...
  3. transferring photos from a cd to pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring photos from a cd to pc: I am trying to import photos from a CD to windows 10 pc when I click on import all I get is "from a folder" or "from a USB" no CD?DVD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-a-cd-to-pc/033f1318-d070-4b92-b711-ad76be8025e7"
  4. iCloud fails to update on Win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iCloud fails to update on Win 10 PC: Hi, iCloud v7.11.0.19 to 7.13.0.14 fails to update on my Win 10 PC. The PC is a SurfacePro 4. iCloud is working perfectly however on my Lenovo desktop running Win 10. As far as I can tell, both versions of Windows are up to date. I've tried to 'manually' install but...
  5. icloud will not open on my windows 10 pc

icloud will not open on my windows 10 pc: error is the operating system is not presently configured to run this system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-will-not-open-on-my-windows-10-pc/7826a042-6f2a-43b1-ae77-f521ed17d75c
  6. Transfer Win 10 to working pc.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Win 10 to working pc.: MY REGISTERED PC HAS 64 BIT WIN 10 FOR ITS OS. WELL IT FINALLY BIT THE DUST AND I WAS WANTING TO PUT MY BACK UP PC ONTO MY ACCOUNT. HOWEVER, IT RUNS WIN 7 HOME PREMIUM. UP UNTIL NOW IT HAS JUST SAT IN MY SPARE ROOM SO NO NEED TO SPEND ALL THAT CASH ON AN OS WHEN I WASN'T...
  7. Downloading Photos from iCloud to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Photos from iCloud to PC: I downloaded photos from I cloud and clicked on open instead of save....what/how I get in saved ***Original title: photos from i cloud*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-photos-from-icloud-to-pc/24f9b4e3-db65-4897-855e-4fc6c439a15e
  8. transferring photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring photos from iPhone to PC: how do I transferring photos from iPhone to PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/bf23ffb7-79c1-4333-a068-7eb01aaa9f46
  9. Installing Icloud on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Icloud on my PC: Hi, I tried installing iCloud on my PC, After iCloud was installed and I logged into iCloud an error comes up that says "Repair iCloud for Windows to use iCloud with Outlook. Open Programs and Features, select iCloud, Click Change, and then choose Repair to use iCloud in...
  10. Transfer Win 10 to new PC

Transfer Win 10 to new PC: Windows 7 was upgraded to Windows 10 (32 bit). I have done a couple of clean installs since. I have built a new desktop and would like to transfer windows 10 (32 bit) to new comp and at the same time install 64 bit version. How do I go about it? Windows 7 was given to me as a...