Windows 10: iCloud Photos folder duplicate

Discus and support iCloud Photos folder duplicate in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I have iCloud Photos on my Windows 10 and for some reasons there's this[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IanDaBest, Jun 30, 2020.

1. IanDaBest Win User

iCloud Photos folder duplicate

So I have iCloud Photos on my Windows 10 and for some reasons there's this iCloud Photos folder duplicate dc930d7b-c86b-4b76-b08d-b02ebfc295ba?upload=true.png

:)

IanDaBest, Jun 30, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! iCloud Photos folder duplicate :)

justinmreina, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Lee Mac Win User

How to Upload Folders of Photos to Albums on iCloud?

I'm trying to determine the best way to migrate multiple folders of photos on Windows 10 to iCloud.

Currently, I'm copying each folder of photos to the iCloud Photos\Uploads folder, which successfully uploads the photos to iCloud, however, the photos do not appear in albums and are therefore no longer grouped.

Is there a way to upload a folder of photos so that it appears in an album on iCloud, or do I have to manually create the album and move the photos into it after uploading?

Also, after uploading the folder of photos, should I delete the folder from the Uploads folder?

Lee Mac, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. iCloud Photos folder duplicate - Similar Threads - iCloud Photos folder

2. icloud photos is incompatible with onedrive backup. your icloud photos folder is now in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icloud photos is incompatible with onedrive backup. your icloud photos folder is now in...: How do I fix this? I need step-by-step instructions as I am not IT savvy.Thanks.Bryant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-photos-is-incompatible-with-onedrive-backup/d5c67c55-5c53-4a81-9b97-c8fbc7fe4679
  3. icloud photos is incompatible with onedrive backup. your icloud photos folder is now in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icloud photos is incompatible with onedrive backup. your icloud photos folder is now in...: How do I fix this? I need step-by-step instructions as I am not IT savvy.Thanks.Bryant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-photos-is-incompatible-with-onedrive-backup/d5c67c55-5c53-4a81-9b97-c8fbc7fe4679
  4. Unable to delete photos from iCloud Photos folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to delete photos from iCloud Photos folder: On iCloud.com I deleted several hundred photos. As I watched the folder on my Windows PC many of the icons and files disappeared from my Windows PC. This is what I was expecting.But there were a few of the deleted photos that remained on the PC. This is the first indication...
  5. Unable to delete photos from iCloud Photos folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete photos from iCloud Photos folder: On iCloud.com I deleted several hundred photos. As I watched the folder on my Windows PC many of the icons and files disappeared from my Windows PC. This is what I was expecting.But there were a few of the deleted photos that remained on the PC. This is the first indication...
  6. Unable to delete photos from iCloud Photos folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cannot remove duplicate icloud photos folder in windows file explorer

Cannot remove duplicate icloud photos folder in windows file explorer: Cannot remove duplicate icloud photos folder in windows file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-remove-duplicate-icloud-photos-folder-in/1d13db33-8a6a-47e1-81cd-165ba73b0c64
  8. iCloud Photos folder problem

iCloud Photos folder problem: Hello, I posted this on the apple forum and they recommend I try to find answers here as well. I have seen other people with this problem but none of the solutions have worked out for me. I have a growing number of "iCloud Photos" folders in my file explorer that are...
  9. Duplicate iCloud Photo on sidebar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duplicate iCloud Photo on sidebar: I an so boring with duplicated iCloud Photo on sidebar. How can I remove it permanently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-icloud-photo-on-sidebar/af4dd50f-a29c-4afb-8033-18728e761876
  10. Moving iCloud Photos FOLDER

Moving iCloud Photos FOLDER: Purely for personal organizational preferences, I want to move the "iCloud Photos" folder from MS Windows "Pictures" folder to a a subfolder under "Pictures," where I am attempting to centralize and accumulate the various files and folders that deal with web based storage and...