Windows 10: iCloud Photos not downloading or showing up on Windows 10

Discus and support iCloud Photos not downloading or showing up on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] iCloud appears as an ideal way of sharing and viewing your Photos stored on Apple devices. The same can be downloaded and stored to a Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 27, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

iCloud Photos not downloading or showing up on Windows 10

WinClub, Jul 27, 2018
  2. John Vil Win User

icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    • Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    • Enter key in address bar
    • Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    • Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! *Smile

justinmreina, Jul 27, 2018
  4. iCloud Photos not downloading or showing up on Windows 10

How do I get "Photo Options" to pop up once I open icloud for windows 10?

Hi Don,

There are several options that you can do to troubleshoot your iCloud
    issue. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Uninstall and reinstall iCloud.
    • Make sure that your iCloud app is enabled to both your iOS devices and to your Windows 10 PC.
    • Open iCloud to check if the Photo Options window will pop-up.
    • If not, create a new user profile named Test and open iCloud
      from there.

Should you have questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

iCloud Photos not downloading or showing up on Windows 10

1. iCloud Photos not downloading or showing up on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - iCloud Photos downloading

2. Icloud photos not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icloud photos not downloading: I have windows11 and the latest version of iCloud for Windows. Everything is working fine except for the syncing of stand alone photos. Even photo albums are syncing. I spent time with Apple support and we got apple photos to work once we created a brand new user and...
  3. Icloud photos not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icloud photos not downloading: I have windows11 and the latest version of iCloud for Windows. Everything is working fine except for the syncing of stand alone photos. Even photo albums are syncing. I spent time with Apple support and we got apple photos to work once we created a brand new user and...
  4. Icloud photos don't show up anymore in photos app windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icloud photos don't show up anymore in photos app windows 10: Icloud photos don't show up anymore in photos app, it used to work fine before.Now the message "Oops! Please add iCloud to Folders" appears.Tried adding the icloud photos folder again, but this don't change anything....
  5. Icloud photos don't show up anymore in photos app windows 10

Icloud photos don't show up anymore in photos app windows 10: Icloud photos don't show up anymore in photos app, it used to work fine before.Now the message "Oops! Please add iCloud to Folders" appears.Tried adding the icloud photos folder again, but this don't change anything....
  6. downloading photos in icloud to my desktop windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading photos in icloud to my desktop windows 10: I joined iCloud as my apple 6 iPhone was full. iCloud has not been user-friendly so I want to take my photos out of the cloud and put all my photos on my computer. I tried a few but they came up with a default icon and no photo. There are over 2,000 photos. How do I take my...
  7. downloading photos in icloud to my desktop windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloading photos in icloud to my desktop windows 10: I joined iCloud as my apple 6 iPhone was full. iCloud has not been user-friendly so I want to take my photos out of the cloud and put all my photos on my computer. I tried a few but they came up with a default icon and no photo. There are over 2,000 photos. How do I take my...
  8. downloading photos in icloud to my desktop windows 10

9. iCloud Photos downloads to PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    iCloud Photos downloads to PC: I have a Windows 10 pc and an iPhone. For years I have been downloading photos from iCloud onto my pc - saving them into different folders as appropriate. I got a new pc a couple of weeks ago still with Windows 10, but using Microsoft 365 rather than my old Microsoft 2013....
  10. Multiple iCloud Photos folders, photos not downloading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple iCloud Photos folders, photos not downloading to Windows 10: Hi there, I have an iPhone that syncs photos to iCloud. I also use the iCloud for Windows app to automatically download my photos from iCloud to my Windows 10 laptop. Until recently, all was working fine. Since about a month ago no photos are downloading from iCloud to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud windows 10 not downloading photos

2. icloud photos not showing on windows 10

3. icloud photos not downloading to windows 10

4. why are downloaded photos from icloud not showing preview,
  5. icloud photos is not displayed in win 10,
  6. troubleshoot photos from icloud photos on windows explorer,
  7. icloud photos not appearing in windows 10,
  8. icloud photos not showing in file explorer,
  9. windows 10 icloud not downloading],
  10. icloud photos not showing up on windows 10,
  11. icloud photos not showing in file explorer on my win 10 desktop