Windows 10: iCloud photos sync to onedrive

Discus and support iCloud photos sync to onedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I operate in the Apple world and my wife uses Windows. We have Office 365 on my wife's windows laptop which has a 128G ssd - w/1T of onedrive cloud... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanaBresler, Aug 18, 2019.

1. iCloud photos sync to onedrive

I operate in the Apple world and my wife uses Windows. We have Office 365 on my wife's windows laptop which has a 128G ssd - w/1T of onedrive cloud storage. I have a very large icloud photo library which is syncing to the onedrive camera roll which is not a problem - the problem is the onedrive is syncing back to the laptop and filling it's hd. How do I stop icloud syncing to onedrive?

:)

DanaBresler, Aug 18, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Why does Windows 10 Photos App duplicate photos from OneDrive and iCloud Photos?

Hello, I need some help with this confusing problem...

I've tried various sites for suggestions and couldn't find an reason or answer to my problem. So I've decided to ask the Microsoft Community about this issue..

OneDrive is setup by default on my Windows 10 laptop, and I also have the OneDrive app on my iPhone 6 to backup photos, I use iCloud aswell. When syncing my photos from OneDrive to the Photos App on Windows 10, everything flows smooth since my photos are
    in OneDrive but for iCloud they sync the same photos to the photos app aswell, but their duplicates now. Their the same photo but with different names like,
    20170113_223726060_iOS.jpg and the other is IMG_3999.JPG. Is there anyway to merge the same two photos just to one photo? or I have to delete something else? I don't want to uninstall an program or anything but would like to
    know what's the best way to organize my photos in the Photos App in Windows 10 using either iCloud or OneDrive in one folder. I would also like to save space by deleting the duplicated photos aswell without them appearing back.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Mr. Zarian, Aug 18, 2019
  4. iCloud photos sync to onedrive

Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! iCloud photos sync to onedrive :)

justinmreina, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

iCloud photos sync to onedrive

1. iCloud photos sync to onedrive - Similar Threads - iCloud photos sync

2. Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC: Photos on my iPhone sync to my iCloud account, my iPad and to my PC Windows 10. Since I reinstalled Windows, I can no longer access the newest photos. No problems accessing those photos that were taken before the re-install. My iPad syncs all photos, plenty of room in my...
  3. Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC: Photos on my iPhone sync to my iCloud account, my iPad and to my PC Windows 10. Since I reinstalled Windows, I can no longer access the newest photos. No problems accessing those photos that were taken before the re-install. My iPad syncs all photos, plenty of room in my...
  4. Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows

Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows: Hi,I’d like to be able to access the same photo albums that I created on my iPhone in iCloud for windows. Now I can see all photos but I can’t access the albums.How can I do this? I don’t want to log in online all the time and download everything.Cheers,Elio...
  6. Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows: Hi,I’d like to be able to access the same photo albums that I created on my iPhone in iCloud for windows. Now I can see all photos but I can’t access the albums.How can I do this? I don’t want to log in online all the time and download everything.Cheers,Elio...
  7. icloud photos is incompatible with onedrive backup. your icloud photos folder is now in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icloud photos is incompatible with onedrive backup. your icloud photos folder is now in...: How do I fix this? I need step-by-step instructions as I am not IT savvy.Thanks.Bryant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-photos-is-incompatible-with-onedrive-backup/d5c67c55-5c53-4a81-9b97-c8fbc7fe4679
  8. icloud photos is incompatible with onedrive backup. your icloud photos folder is now in...

icloud photos is incompatible with onedrive backup. your icloud photos folder is now in...: How do I fix this? I need step-by-step instructions as I am not IT savvy.Thanks.Bryant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-photos-is-incompatible-with-onedrive-backup/d5c67c55-5c53-4a81-9b97-c8fbc7fe4679
  9. iCloud for Windows does not sync photos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    iCloud for Windows does not sync photos: Per title, iCloud for Windows does not sync photos to my PC. The system tray icon information regarding photos is stuck to "Updating" but no files have been downloaded. [ATTACH] Explanation: the greek word Ενημέρωση... means Updating in this context Yes, I already have...
  10. icloud not syncing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    icloud not syncing: my icloud is not sync with calendars https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-not-syncing/fdaf4703-ffe1-4a18-bd34-7d2b0732994e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud windows photos onedrive

2. backup icloud photos to onedrive

3. photos on icloud on pc to set up albums on onedrive

4. HPW TO VIEW PHOTOS IN ICLOUD FROM MY WIN 10 LAPTOP,
  5. icloud shared one dribe issue,
  6. sync icloud with onedrive,
  7. sync icloud to onedrive,
  8. icloud windows photos sync to onedrive,
  9. icloud windows 10 onedrive,
  10. icloud photos bluescreen,
  11. synching icloud photos with one drive,