Windows 10: iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad

Discus and support iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have searched threads titles about sync bit found no answers about one way sync.If I create iPad Shared Albums these albums and images sync to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ColinKin, Feb 6, 2024.

1. ColinKin Win User

iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad

I have searched threads titles about sync bit found no answers about one way sync.If I create iPad Shared Albums these albums and images sync to windows 10 all inside the iCloud Photos / Sharing folder. Sync also works if I edit an image on iPadNo folder or folder content in Windows syncs to iPadAny suggestions for help welcome.Note I have Windows Photos app 2024.11010.10002.0One Drive and local hard drive photos show, but no ICloud but nothing in the icloud / sharing folder shows in the appIf I choose Add Folder and select iCloud photos or the sharing folder inside that folder I get "Opps!

:)

ColinKin, Feb 6, 2024
  2. REB595 Win User

iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad

My windows iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad. It has been install for months and worked fine now it won't sync. Any ideas I can try?

REB595, Feb 6, 2024
  3. syncing ipad

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you would like to sync your iPad to Windows 10. I will certainly help you with this issue.

First of all I would like to know that if you're trying to sync your Apple iPad to iTunes or your PC?

And also, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Open iTunes.

• Plug your iPhone, iPad, or iPod into your computer using a Lightning cable.

• Click on the Device Tab at the top of iTunes to make sure you're viewing your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

• Click each tab on the left pane for Music, Movies, TV Shows, and Photos.

• Click to enable or disable sync of media types, and pick what to sync. This can be as specific as certain artists, latest shows, or specific file folders. Criteria vary by media type.

• Click the Sync button at the bottom when you're finished.

Hope this information was helpful. Let us know the results.

Sincerely,

Ankit Rajput, Feb 6, 2024
  4. S-and-S Win User

how do i sync photos from pc to ipad

Use iCloud.

You can either install
    iCloud for Windows
    or use the new iCloud app from Microsoft Store.

Whatever you put into iCloud on your iPad or your PC will appear on the other device in a matter of seconds - that's what syncing is all about.

S-and-S, Feb 6, 2024
Thema:

1. iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad - Similar Threads - iCloud Photos syncing

2. iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad: I have searched threads titles about sync bit found no answers about one way sync.If I create iPad Shared Albums these albums and images sync to windows 10 all inside the iCloud Photos / Sharing folder. Sync also works if I edit an image on iPadNo folder or folder content in...
  3. Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows: Hi,I’d like to be able to access the same photo albums that I created on my iPhone in iCloud for windows. Now I can see all photos but I can’t access the albums.How can I do this? I don’t want to log in online all the time and download everything.Cheers,Elio...
  4. Syncing ipad, iphone and windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing ipad, iphone and windows 10 laptop: Im having a problem trying to get my laptop to sync with my os devices. The calendars, emails and photos dont sync across all three devices. Have tried all methods shown and nothing seems to work fully. At the moment the email and calendar accounts, hotmail, sky and iCloud...
  5. Syncing ipad, iphone and windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing ipad, iphone and windows 10 laptop: Im having a problem trying to get my laptop to sync with my os devices. The calendars, emails and photos dont sync across all three devices. Have tried all methods shown and nothing seems to work fully. At the moment the email and calendar accounts, hotmail, sky and iCloud...
  6. syncing Ipad to windows 10 for external volume mixer control?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    syncing Ipad to windows 10 for external volume mixer control?: I was curious if there was a way for me to sync my IPAD to windows 10 to control the volume mixer while running other apps and software on my pc at the same time. Does anyone have any ideas as to how one could do this? submitted by /u/MeasuredSky [link] [comments]...
  7. Stop laptop syncing photos to ipad and iphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop laptop syncing photos to ipad and iphone: How do I stop my windows laptop from syncing my photos to my ipad and iphone. I only wish to keep my photos on the laptop but the laptop automatically syncs to my ipad and iphone. Since then my ipad is out of storage and my iphone keeps crashing....
  8. Syncing pc with iPad pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Syncing pc with iPad pro: I have windows 10 on my pc updated with the latest itunes app. I’ve been trying for sometime to sync my pc with my ipad pro but keep getting the same error message that the two devices cannot be synced due to error code “0xE800000A”. I have successfully synced these very...
  9. how do i sync photos from pc to ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i sync photos from pc to ipad: how to sync photos from pc to ipad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-photos-from-pc-to-ipad/597e7648-b33f-4dbb-9261-7c1c89497481"
  10. iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad: My windows iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad. It has been install for months and worked fine now it won't sync. Any ideas I can try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-wont-sync-with-ios-on-ipad/4d723a0e-d15d-4c6f-82ca-a3a10ba4509e"