Windows 10: iCloud Photos transfers have been paused, just started getting this

Discus and support iCloud Photos transfers have been paused, just started getting this in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just today I started getting the notifications that iCloud Photos transfers have been paused. I made no changes and have never had my pc set up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Eaglepi, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Eaglepi Win User

iCloud Photos transfers have been paused, just started getting this

Just today I started getting the notifications that iCloud Photos transfers have been paused. I made no changes and have never had my pc set up to transfer photos to iCloud.

has anyone else started having these notifications? how do I stop any transfers that are not paused???

I'm lost as to what this is.

iCloud Photos transfers have been paused, just started getting this [​IMG]

:)

Eaglepi, Sep 29, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! iCloud Photos transfers have been paused, just started getting this :)

justinmreina, Sep 29, 2020
  4. iCloud Photos transfers have been paused, just started getting this

DaedalusHelios, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

iCloud Photos transfers have been paused, just started getting this

1. iCloud Photos transfers have been paused, just started getting this - Similar Threads - iCloud Photos transfers

2. iCloud Photos are not transferred to my win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    iCloud Photos are not transferred to my win 10 PC: I reinstalled I cloud on my Win 10 PC and it works with outlook contacts and calendar. I have been unable to find the iCloud photos or if they are being down loaded. Photo are synced between my iPhone and iPad....
  3. File Transferring Pauses/Freezes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    File Transferring Pauses/Freezes: I'm moving a large file from an SSHDD to an SSD. It will either crawl at kbps speeds, go up to 50mbp and max out at 260 before coming to a screeching halt. I'll wait a few minutes and it will repeat the cycle. Also does this on smaller files too. Ryzen 9 3900x 32Gigs ram...
  4. Export photos that have been imported into the Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Export photos that have been imported into the Photos app: The subject says it all... How do you export a photo or photos from the Photos App in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/export-photos-that-have-been-imported-into-the/e3542986-8a3d-4c55-a7c8-8a5b19d9af00
  5. Pausing photo slideshow

in Windows 10 Support
    Pausing photo slideshow: How do I pause a picture slideshow? The normal procedure of right clicking and choosing your options doesn't exist on Windows 10 and it's driving me nuts. 130287
  6. Transfer photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer photos: I am trying to transfer photos from my samsung galaxy s7 edge to my windows surface pro4 but I haven't been able to. Could anyone help me? Moved from: Surface Pro 4 / Wi-Fi and Internet...
  7. Reverse Pause Updates/ Updates have been resumed??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reverse Pause Updates/ Updates have been resumed??: I accidentally clicked "un-pause" updates and now I see that checking updates has been resumed and I apparently can not reverse it until updates are checked again. I have active hours set to max so I am assuming that the system will not check for updates until I boot up again...
  8. HELP! Have I just been scammed??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HELP! Have I just been scammed??: Last night I got an alarm that said "Windows Immediate Action Alert & Alarm" complete with warning sounds. It said I needed to call 877.242.8595 immediately to work through this issue. My computer was acting up all day, screen turning milky white, freezing up, I couldn't get...
  9. Transfer of photo'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer of photo': How can I move photo's from photo gallery in Windows 7 to Photo's in Windows 10,please help. 34394
  10. transfer photos

in Windows 10 Support
    transfer photos: Uploaded photos from my camera to pc--tried to transfer to dvd disk--while pics are showing I clicked on "burn to disk" (file explorer) but nothing happens so my question is how do I accomplish this--burn to dvd? 61902