Windows 10: iCloud Reminders on Windows 10?

Discus and support iCloud Reminders on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I installed iCloud for Windows and everything is checked for sync. Now I see that an add-on for Outlook is installed but I get this error icon in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/frizla, Jan 11, 2021.

1. /u/frizla Win User

iCloud Reminders on Windows 10?

I installed iCloud for Windows and everything is checked for sync. Now I see that an add-on for Outlook is installed but I get this error icon in Outlook tasks and they're obviously not synced. What can I do? Is there anyone here that uses iCloud Reminders on Windows?

submitted by /u/frizla
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/frizla, Jan 11, 2021

2. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jan 11, 2021
  4. iCloud Reminders on Windows 10?

Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

iCloud Reminders on Windows 10?

1. iCloud Reminders on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - iCloud Reminders

2. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  3. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  4. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help! Pictures folder became Empty after installing iCloud for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Pictures folder became Empty after installing iCloud for Windows: I installed iCloud for Windows in the hope to easily transfer photos from iCloud to my PC. However, even before I fully set up iCloud for Windows, my Pictures folder became empty!I checked properties and there is indeed no file and viewing hidden files also showed nothing.I...
  6. Help! Pictures folder became Empty after installing iCloud for Windows

Help! Pictures folder became Empty after installing iCloud for Windows: I installed iCloud for Windows in the hope to easily transfer photos from iCloud to my PC. However, even before I fully set up iCloud for Windows, my Pictures folder became empty!I checked properties and there is indeed no file and viewing hidden files also showed nothing.I...
  7. Is it OK to delete the icloud outlook support app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it OK to delete the icloud outlook support app: I use iCloud backup for files and photos but I don't use Outlook. Will I cause problems if I delete the iCloud Outlook Support app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-ok-to-delete-the-icloud-outlook-support-app/10be613d-c9e0-422d-992c-b6ea945358c2
  8. Is it OK to delete the icloud outlook support app

Is it OK to delete the icloud outlook support app: I use iCloud backup for files and photos but I don't use Outlook. Will I cause problems if I delete the iCloud Outlook Support app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-ok-to-delete-the-icloud-outlook-support-app/10be613d-c9e0-422d-992c-b6ea945358c2
  9. How do I keep iCloud for Windows in the background without a screen display on Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I keep iCloud for Windows in the background without a screen display on Windows 11...: Over the past two months, the iCloud for Windows window pops up on startup whenever I start my computer. It doesn't require a sign-in; I'm signed in, and it just opens the app window. How do I prevent that from happening?This differs from other posts on this topic, where...
  10. How do I keep iCloud for Windows in the background without a screen display on Windows 11...

How do I keep iCloud for Windows in the background without a screen display on Windows 11...: Over the past two months, the iCloud for Windows window pops up on startup whenever I start my computer. It doesn't require a sign-in; I'm signed in, and it just opens the app window. How do I prevent that from happening?This differs from other posts on this topic, where...