Windows 10: Icloud set-up on Windows 10 Pro does not complete. Apply button gets stuck and password...

Discus and support Icloud set-up on Windows 10 Pro does not complete. Apply button gets stuck and password... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Getting stuck when trying to install the Icloud App downloaded from Microsoft online store. I am able to sign-in, verify the account and enter the six... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alexandre Frenkel, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Icloud set-up on Windows 10 Pro does not complete. Apply button gets stuck and password...

Getting stuck when trying to install the Icloud App downloaded from Microsoft online store. I am able to sign-in, verify the account and enter the six digits generated on my iphone, then click the cloud, photos and outlook choices for sync, but then the apply button hangs and I get the following error message:

Icloud set-up on Windows 10 Pro does not complete. Apply button gets stuck and password... b4bdceb6-8dbe-4a0a-b2ba-eaa2b19e9325?upload=true.png

I contacted Apple who after checking via call and share screen concluded there was no issue from their side and I should contact Microsoft and I am being referred to on-line help. Thank you for your assistance.

:)

Alexandre Frenkel, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Icloud set-up on Windows 10 Pro does not complete. Apply button gets stuck and password...

1. Icloud set-up on Windows 10 Pro does not complete. Apply button gets stuck and password... - Similar Threads - Icloud set Pro

2. windows 10 set up is stuck at getting updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 set up is stuck at getting updates: hello friends! i'm trying to upgrade to windows 10, i was trying to hold on as long as i could to windows 8.1. i started the download process, but the windows 10 set up is stuck at getting updates "this could take a few minutes 46%..." has been more than 3 hours. that seems...
  3. windows 10 set up is stuck at getting updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 set up is stuck at getting updates: hello friends! i'm trying to upgrade to windows 10, i was trying to hold on as long as i could to windows 8.1. i started the download process, but the windows 10 set up is stuck at getting updates "this could take a few minutes 46%..." has been more than 3 hours. that seems...
  4. windows 10 set up is stuck at getting updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. The settings does not applied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The settings does not applied: Video hereThe settings does not change when I try to change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-settings-does-not-applied/ee9056bb-5be6-4eb7-bc1c-53ff11d84d50
  6. The settings does not applied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The settings does not applied: Video hereThe settings does not change when I try to change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-settings-does-not-applied/ee9056bb-5be6-4eb7-bc1c-53ff11d84d50
  7. The settings does not applied

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Clicking on settings button in windows 10 and it does not open settings up.........

Clicking on settings button in windows 10 and it does not open settings up.........: I've checked the web looking for a simple way to re-activate my settings on windows 10. Really a bit confusing. Is there a simple way? Otherwise I will not get all the new updates. Thanks much...
  9. Password in iCloud settings on my laptop

Password in iCloud settings on my laptop: My laptop keeps telling me my icloud settings are out of date, and wants me to put in my password - which I do, but it refuses to recognise it. I can get photos uploaded automatically, but no email. It's driving me crazy!...
  10. "apply" button for settings

in Windows 10 Support
    "apply" button for settings: Can't find one. Apparently the only way to invoke a change is to hit the X button. Which is a pain if I want to look at alternatives. Maybe a keyboard shortcut? 33700