Windows 10: iCloud will not install on Windows 10 v1809?

Discus and support iCloud will not install on Windows 10 v1809? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Tried to install latest iCloud on my new updated Win-10 v1809 and its telling me that its only compatible with Win-10 up to v1803. Does anybody know of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StevenG_922, Nov 20, 2018.

1. iCloud will not install on Windows 10 v1809?

Tried to install latest iCloud on my new updated Win-10 v1809 and its telling me that its only compatible with Win-10 up to v1803. Does anybody know of a solution and/or a workaround to install iCloud or does Microsoft have a solution (where are you Microsoft?) this has been apparent since the October update and it should of been resolved by now. Any help and solutions are welcomed.

:)

StevenG_922, Nov 20, 2018
  2. evadernz Win User

iCloud for Windows will not work with Windows 10 (October 2018 update)

Try this solution that worked in my case (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit v1809)

1. Open Registry Editor: Win+R | regedit
    2. Navigate to the registry path: HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion
    3. Temporarily modify these 3 registry keys:
      • CurrentBuild set value to 17134 (instead of 17763)
      • CurrentBuildNumber set value to 17134 (instead of 17763)
      • ReleaseId set value to 1803 (instead of 1809)
    4. Install iCloud: iCloudSetup.exe | when finished, do not restart yet
    5. Restore initial values of the 3 keys (step 3)
    6. Restart PC and complete setup of iCloud
    For Windows 10 in 32-bit version, the path is: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion

evadernz, Nov 22, 2018
  3. iCloud for Windows will not work with Windows 10 (October 2018 update)

Thanks, evandernz.

Close, but still a problem.

Making those three changes allowed iCloud to install, but right at the end, Windows reported that the Windows Installer had an unexpected error. So the iCloud installation rolled back. I tried to stop the installer from rolling back, but cannot.

sharpcolorado, Nov 22, 2018
  4. iCloud will not install on Windows 10 v1809?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

iCloud will not install on Windows 10 v1809?

1. iCloud will not install on Windows 10 v1809? - Similar Threads - iCloud install v1809

2. Windows 10 v1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 v1809: Windows 10 version 1809 automatically downloaded a day or so ago. Since then all my settings seem to have disappered, 'split screen' no longer possible, no access to the taskbar, etc, etc, passwords forgotten. Total chaos, a 10 minute job now takes half an hour. I'm runnning...
  3. Installing iCloud for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing iCloud for Windows: I purchased iCloud for Windows on the Microsoft Store. But cannot install it. When I log into my Microsoft account, it recognises my PC (running Windows 10) as a device. When I go to the Microsoft Store, it tells me that I own the iCloud app. But when I try to install it I...
  4. Windows 10 v1809

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 v1809: I did 'updates' to v1809 on my Surface Pro 6, and I have a SSD 256GB drive on the unit. When I download PDFs and other files/folders. I go to the SSD chip and they disappear. It has started to happen after it updated to v1809. Has anyone been experiencing this? Thanks...
  5. Cannot Install Icloud on Windows 10

Cannot Install Icloud on Windows 10: Error message is: "The installer has insufficient privileges to modify this file: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\ICloud\cloud.lnk" I am logged in as an administrator on my computer. Please advise!...
  6. Install iCloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install iCloud: When I was installing iCloud on my computer, I received a message that sayin Setup can't continue because Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile. Check your Outlook settings and try again. But I have my ID in Outlook as a default profile. How to solve it out?...
  7. Windows 10 v1809

Windows 10 v1809: So, when v1809 came out a few weeks ago or so, I created a bootable Flash drive with it. It's my understanding that Microsoft has pulled the 1809 version. Does that mean I cannot do a fresh install with 1809? Of if i can, will I have problems? 121349
  8. Windows 10 V1809 Unattended Installation

Windows 10 V1809 Unattended Installation: We are using the following xml file for windows 10 unattended installation. But unable to Pass Keyboard layout selection , Privacy settings, Lets connect (network setup) settings. Could you please help us out. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> -<unattend...
  9. Windows 10 October 2018 Update v1809 not installing

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update v1809 not installing: [ATTACH] Some users reported that they were unable to install the Windows 10 October 2018 Update v1809 on their system. Though there may or may not be any error message specific to this issue, users reported that it reverts to the [...] This post Windows 10 October 2018...
  10. Icloud for windows will not install

Icloud for windows will not install: I get this error message: There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. I read the more information that suggested I needed to get an app specific...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud wont install windows 10

2. icloud for windows error messages

3. icloud not installing on windows 10

4. icloud windows do not install,
  5. icloud for windows not installing windows 10,
  6. icloud for windows not installing,
  7. icloud wont install on HPallinone,
  8. icloud will not install win 10,
  9. icloud for windows will not run under windows 10,
  10. icloud for windows will not install on windows 10