Windows 10: icloud will not open on my windows 10 pc

Discus and support icloud will not open on my windows 10 pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; error is the operating system is not presently configured to run this system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by meliafillmore, Jul 6, 2019.

1. icloud will not open on my windows 10 pc

error is the operating system is not presently configured to run this system

:)

meliafillmore, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2019
  3. How do I get "Photo Options" to pop up once I open icloud for windows 10?

Hi Don,

There are several options that you can do to troubleshoot your iCloud
    issue. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Uninstall and reinstall iCloud.
    • Make sure that your iCloud app is enabled to both your iOS devices and to your Windows 10 PC.
    • Open iCloud to check if the Photo Options window will pop-up.
    • If not, create a new user profile named Test and open iCloud
      from there.

Should you have questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 6, 2019
  4. icloud will not open on my windows 10 pc

I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

icloud will not open on my windows 10 pc

1. icloud will not open on my windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - icloud open

2. Unable to open Google Drive, Settings menu, iCloud Drive, or webpages and can’t search…....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open Google Drive, Settings menu, iCloud Drive, or webpages and can’t search…....: I can’t get windows settings menu to fully open… or load I should say, can’t search, can’t open google drive, then iCloud Drive began not opening, then webpages began to not load… This all started with not being able to open google drive due to “user not having read and write...
  3. Unable to open Google Drive, Settings menu, iCloud Drive, or webpages and can’t search…....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Google Drive, Settings menu, iCloud Drive, or webpages and can’t search…....: I can’t get windows settings menu to fully open… or load I should say, can’t search, can’t open google drive, then iCloud Drive began not opening, then webpages began to not load… This all started with not being able to open google drive due to “user not having read and write...
  4. Can’t open Google Drive files. Can’t get settings menu to load. Can’t search, open iCloud...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t open Google Drive files. Can’t get settings menu to load. Can’t search, open iCloud...: I can’t get windows settings menu to fully open, can’t search, can’t open google drive, then iCloud Drive began not opening, then webpages began to not load?! This all started with not being able to open google drive due to “user not having read and write permissions” for...
  5. Can’t open Google Drive files. Can’t get settings menu to load. Can’t search, open iCloud...

Can’t open Google Drive files. Can’t get settings menu to load. Can’t search, open iCloud...: I can’t get windows settings menu to fully open, can’t search, can’t open google drive, then iCloud Drive began not opening, then webpages began to not load?! This all started with not being able to open google drive due to “user not having read and write permissions” for...
  6. icloud won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icloud won't open: my icloud on my windows 10 was not working so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and now I get an error "14.2 failed. please reboot and try again" I rely on this desperately and I have not been able to fix it for months now. Can you please help?...
  7. icloud won't open

icloud won't open: my icloud on my windows 10 was not working so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and now I get an error "14.2 failed. please reboot and try again" I rely on this desperately and I have not been able to fix it for months now. Can you please help?...
  8. iCloud for Windows 11 will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud for Windows 11 will not open: iCloud for Windows 11 will not open. I have tried all repair, reset, and uninstall / Re-install options. I click on the iCloud app and it does nothing. Windows 11 is up to date and virus protection is not blocking the install. What else could be stopping the program from...
  9. iCloud for Windows 11 will not open

iCloud for Windows 11 will not open: iCloud for Windows 11 will not open. I have tried all repair, reset, and uninstall / Re-install options. I click on the iCloud app and it does nothing. Windows 11 is up to date and virus protection is not blocking the install. What else could be stopping the program from...
  10. I get the message that my iCloud settings are out of date when opening my Windows 11 Calendar

I get the message that my iCloud settings are out of date when opening my Windows 11 Calendar: I get the message that my iCloud settings are out of date when opening my Windows 11 Calendar.There are no errors reported at iCloud or appleid.apple.comLooking at past issues around the 'settings out of date' problem for other applications there doesn't seem to be a simple...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. operating system not configured to run icloud

2. icloud will not open in windows 10

3. icloud will not open on windows 10

4. icloude will not open,
  5. itunes not opening on pc my icloud,
  6. icloud wont open windows 10,
  7. icloud will not open,
  8. icloud the operating system is not configured to run,
  9. open icloud in windows 10,
  10. my iclound will not open on my computer,
  11. icloud not opening after signing in on laptop,