Windows 10: ICloud Windows is in Blank Screen. Fail to launch

Discus and support ICloud Windows is in Blank Screen. Fail to launch in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After I have installed Icloud for windows app, and tried to open, it shows Blank Screen without anything. I have done the below, and the blank result... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lukechan1, Apr 4, 2021.

1. lukechan1 Win User

ICloud Windows is in Blank Screen. Fail to launch

After I have installed Icloud for windows app, and tried to open, it shows Blank Screen without anything.
    I have done the below, and the blank result is the same
    1 reinstall icloud;

2 turnoff/uninstall all antinvirus, then reopen/reinstall icloud

3 uninstall microsoft office, then reopen/reinstall icloud, or

4 search other suggestion and reset the default folder under regedit, then reopen/reinstall icloud

I have tried all, but the problem is still there. May I know if there is anything solution. Many thanks

:)

lukechan1, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Apr 4, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

zbook, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

1. ICloud Windows is in Blank Screen. Fail to launch - Similar Threads - ICloud Blank Screen

2. Laptop unlocks to blank, failing update screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop unlocks to blank, failing update screen: Dell Inspiron running Windows 11. It restarts and powers on/off fine, but once it is unlocked, all that shows is a blank white, failed update screen with accessibility and sound buttons at the bottom. I can move the mouse and open the ctrl+alt+delete menu, but I cannot switch...
  3. Laptop unlocks to blank, failing update screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop unlocks to blank, failing update screen: Dell Inspiron running Windows 11. It restarts and powers on/off fine, but once it is unlocked, all that shows is a blank white, failed update screen with accessibility and sound buttons at the bottom. I can move the mouse and open the ctrl+alt+delete menu, but I cannot switch...
  4. Upgrade to iCloud for Windows failed error [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Upgrade to iCloud for Windows failed error [Fix]: [IMG]If you see Upgrade to iCloud for Windows failed error 101, 8, 7, etc. during iCloud Migration on Windows computer, then this post will help you resolve the issue. iCloud for Windows allows users to access photos, videos, calendars, files, and other important information...
  5. Upgrade to iCloud for Windows 13.0 failed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to iCloud for Windows 13.0 failed.: What can we do to fix Upgrade to iCloud for Windows 13.0 failed. Please reboot and try again. Error 101? I have installed and uninstalled this application and I am search for answers. Apple support said to contact Microsoft...Thank in advance for any help.“***Post moved by...
  6. windows blank screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows blank screen: sometimes when my laptop is on suddenly it becomes blank and some weird noise comes what is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-blank-screen/87a59309-ed4d-4f27-9ffc-d72b9ca29166
  7. icloud for windows app: blank screen

icloud for windows app: blank screen: my icloud for windows app screen opens blank. uninstalled and reloaded--same. running windows 10 pro. went into settings and turned on icloud drive and restarted. no luck. still opens as blank screen....
  8. Failed start up on black blank screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed start up on black blank screen: I restarted my Hp laptop 14 after it prompted me to after the update. Now my laptop is stuck on a black blank screen. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-start-up-on-black-blank-screen/d93cf82d-77c7-410c-ab0a-a3cb2056309c
  9. Black/Blank screen only when a game has launched.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black/Blank screen only when a game has launched.: I can hear the game's music, but I cannot see the game at all, just blankness... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blackblank-screen-only-when-a-game-has-launched/ebdf28e5-909d-4780-8173-c0482eba4603
  10. Windows blank screen

Windows blank screen: A MS support agent rolled back my computer to a previous critical update and now my brand new computer won't even boot. Blank screen. This was an attempt to "fix" the new Windows 10 bug of applications not allowing you to choose their default opening program. I have...