Windows 10: iCloud Won't Download on Latest Windows 10 Update

Discus and support iCloud Won't Download on Latest Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently purchased the new iPhone xS, it won't be here until Wednesday, and I figured now was a good as time as any to install iCloud again after I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Callie, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Callie Win User

iCloud Won't Download on Latest Windows 10 Update

I recently purchased the new iPhone xS, it won't be here until Wednesday, and I figured now was a good as time as any to install iCloud again after I recently uninstalled it. However when trying to set up iCloud I get this error message.

"iCloud for Windows requires Windows 7 windows 8 or Windows 10 (April 2018 update) and earlier"

Which sucks and I hope I can resolve it soon. I have a lot of game info that I have spent 2 years of my time playing and putting my energy into.

iCloud Won't Download on Latest Windows 10 Update 19ce86c1-43c3-4dbc-b5ed-62811e317f43?upload=true.jpg

:)

Callie, Oct 14, 2018

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Oct 14, 2018
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Oct 14, 2018
  4. iCloud Won't Download on Latest Windows 10 Update

Vista x64 won't download updates?

The last updates on my home desktop are dated 16th June.
    I've powered it on some 3 or 4 times since then, but nothing was downloaded automatically as per settings.

I tried the manual update from the CP but I get an error code 80070002.

I did the troubleshooting suggested (i.e. stop the Windows Update service, delete the temporary update files, restart the Windows Update service, and then try to check for Windows updates again) but I still keep getting the same error code, even after rebooting *Confused iCloud Won't Download on Latest Windows 10 Update :confused:

What gives?

Black Panther, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

iCloud Won't Download on Latest Windows 10 Update

1. iCloud Won't Download on Latest Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - iCloud Won't Download

2. Windows 10 not downloading latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not downloading latest update: I am still running Windows 10 and have been trying to download the latest update viz.2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031356However, over a week has elapsed but the status of the download is still reflected as 10%. Is there any...
  3. Windows 10 not downloading latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not downloading latest update: I am still running Windows 10 and have been trying to download the latest update viz.2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031356However, over a week has elapsed but the status of the download is still reflected as 10%. Is there any...
  4. Windows 10 not downloading latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Updates Won't Download.

Windows 10 Updates Won't Download.: So I use a program called Netguard to block unwanted programs from accessing the internet. And By default I have it to block any newly installed programs trying to access the internet. I have the windows update service wuauserv to be allowed to access the internet and it...
  6. icloud download for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icloud download for windows 10: Hello,I am trying to download iCloud for windows but when I try nothing happens.I am an administrator on my PC and signed into my Microsoft account. When I click download from Microsoft it keeps trying to take me to the Microsoft store which I also cannot seem to get...
  7. icloud download for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icloud download for windows 10: Hello,I am trying to download iCloud for windows but when I try nothing happens.I am an administrator on my PC and signed into my Microsoft account. When I click download from Microsoft it keeps trying to take me to the Microsoft store which I also cannot seem to get...
  8. Unable to download latest windows 10 update

Unable to download latest windows 10 update: Hi so i recently checked to see if i had to update my windows 10 and when i check it took an like 3 minutes to tell me if it was up to date or not and it says "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. if you keep seeing this and want to search...
  9. latest window 10 update download

latest window 10 update download: my hard drive crashed, Where can i find the download of the latest window update so that i can install them from a disk instead of down loading from the window update online process...
  10. Latest Windows Update won't update

Latest Windows Update won't update: Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: (0x80073712) i have tried to run trouble shooter, but all it does is says it fixed the problem but when i try to retry updating same thing happens. I have also tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud wont update

2. icloud wont download on windows 10

3. icloud for windows wont update on windows 10

4. icloud update hasnt finished installing on my pc,
  5. latest icloud update windows 10,
  6. icloud for windows wont update,
  7. icloud wont install or run after latest windows update,
  8. how to update icloud for windows to latest version,
  9. icloud files wont download windows 10,
  10. download latest icloud for windows 10,
  11. wont download latest update windows 10,