Windows 10: iCloud won't install

Discus and support iCloud won't install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10, ver 10.0.1734 build 1734. Recently my iPhone has stopped synchronizing with Outlook through iTunes = I get an error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IainKitt, Aug 3, 2018.

1. IainKitt Win User

iCloud won't install

I am running Windows 10, ver 10.0.1734 build 1734. Recently my iPhone has stopped synchronizing with Outlook through iTunes = I get an error message saying the required software is missing and I need to reinstall iTunes. I have tried completely removing and reinstalling iTunes but to no avail. I cannot update iTunes either. I thought I could get around the problem by using iCloud but when I try to install that I get this error message

iCloud won't install win10-icloud-missing-media-features.png

Searching the web suggest the solution is to install Windows Media Player. I have tried that and in Control Panel it says Windows Media Player is installed. except it isn't - the directory 'Windows Media Player' in Program Files is completely empty. I have installed update KB3099229_x64.msu but that hasn't solved the problem either. The Microsoft update website seemed to suggest I needed update Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N (April 2018) but when I try to install that I get a message saying it isn't suitable for my operating system.

Any suggestions as to what I can do to sort this problem?

:)

IainKitt, Aug 3, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Icloud install

Hi Chris,

To isolate this matter, we have some questions for you:

• Where did you download the iCloud?

• Were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 3, 2018
  4. iCloud won't install

Icloud install

Hi

Thanks for replying

• Where did you download the iCloud?
    https://support.apple.com/en-

• 2. Were there any error messages?

No error messages on download but the below when trying to install

iCloud won't install de5e8cf3-2940-4999-a48b-e167d7a47c54.jpg

The is a problem with the Windows Installer package.

A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected.

Contact your support personnel or package vendor.

What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

• followed the trouble shooting steps via the 'properties' section of the programme application

Thanks

Chrispy929, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

iCloud won't install

1. iCloud won't install - Similar Threads - iCloud won't install

2. icloud won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icloud won't open: my icloud on my windows 10 was not working so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and now I get an error "14.2 failed. please reboot and try again" I rely on this desperately and I have not been able to fix it for months now. Can you please help?...
  3. icloud won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icloud won't open: my icloud on my windows 10 was not working so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and now I get an error "14.2 failed. please reboot and try again" I rely on this desperately and I have not been able to fix it for months now. Can you please help?...
  4. iCloud app AND iCloud on the brower won't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud app AND iCloud on the brower won't connect: I have seen similar complaints on here, as recent as January 2023. And the discussion peters out with no fixes. Windows says it's Apple, Apple says it's Windows problem. That doesn't fix my issue. I agree with the previous poster who said it happened right after an update -...
  5. iCloud app AND iCloud on the brower won't connect

iCloud app AND iCloud on the brower won't connect: I have seen similar complaints on here, as recent as January 2023. And the discussion peters out with no fixes. Windows says it's Apple, Apple says it's Windows problem. That doesn't fix my issue. I agree with the previous poster who said it happened right after an update -...
  6. Install iCloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install iCloud: When I was installing iCloud on my computer, I received a message that sayin Setup can't continue because Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile. Check your Outlook settings and try again. But I have my ID in Outlook as a default profile. How to solve it out?...
  7. Can't install icloud

Can't install icloud: I have a new laptop running windows 10 with the 1803 update. I am having trouble installing both iTunes and iCloud. iTunes appears in the list from windows on the bottom left and I can open it from there but it is not in my installed program files. iCloud starts installing...
  8. Problem with iCloud installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with iCloud installation: I was forced to do a clean install of Windows 10 and then tried to install iCloud. But in the middle of the process I encountered an error with code 0x80073715 and the installation process started again. Can you explain how to fix this problem?...
  9. when install icloud

when install icloud: There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor."...
  10. Icloud for windows will not install

Icloud for windows will not install: I get this error message: There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. I read the more information that suggested I needed to get an app specific...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud for windows wont install

2. icloud wont install

3. icloud for windows 10 wont install

4. icloud wont install windows 10,
  5. icloud wont install on windows 10,
  6. icloud windows wont install,
  7. icloud for windows wont install on windows 10,
  8. icloud wont install in windows 10,
  9. icloud wont download on my windows 10 defult profile,
  10. icloud for windows wont install package,
  11. icloud control panel for windows 10 wont install,