Windows 10: iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad

Discus and support iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My windows iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad. It has been install for months and worked fine now it won't sync. Any ideas I can try?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by REB595, Nov 10, 2018.

1. REB595 Win User

iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad

My windows iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad. It has been install for months and worked fine now it won't sync. Any ideas I can try?

:)

REB595, Nov 10, 2018

2. iPad iTunes + iCloud

A friend of mine has an iPad that has been locked by ZVRS. ZVRS is a company that gives away free devices to deaf people. When she received the iPad, it was locked with an iCloud account. She has called customer services numerous times and they still refuse to remove the iCloud account. It's impossible to install anything on the iPad. She wants me to bypass/remove the iCloud account.

I told her I'd remove the account for a fee, but she won't be able to pay me in a couple of weeks. I was wondering is it possible to use two separate accounts? One for iTunes (download apps and stuff) and one for iCloud (lock the device until payment has been received). I know it sounds unethical, but I'm tired of people taking advantage of me.

GoFigureItOut, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Calendar events do not sync to iCloud

Dear all,

I currently use WP 8.1 on Nokia Lumia 830 and it had been working great. I have a question on calendar sync. I've added the iCloud calendar to my phone and it can fetch the events I've added in iPad or iCloud calendar. But the events I added in the Lumia
    seem to be unable to sync back to the iCloud. I selected the iCloud calendar when I created the events and they appear on my Lumia as iCloud events. When I checked my iPad and iCloud calendar, these events did not show. I tried to check for the setting of
    my iPad and iCloud calendar but found no solution. I now believe that right now, my Lumia can fetch the data from iCloud but cannot send the data back. Hope you guys here have the solution. I really appreciate it.

T. Anek.

T. Anek. BKK, Nov 10, 2018
  4. iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad

Synchronising calendar on Lumia 520 with iPad

You do not sync between the phone and the iPad. Both sync to the same server. So if it works from the phone -> server -> iPad and not vice versa that would be an issue with the iPad. not syncing correctly. I believe the 'normal'calendar can't sync to another
    account and only syncs to iCloud so that will not work. No idea how to fix that as I do not use iOS devices at all.

Paul van der Heu, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad

1. iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad - Similar Threads - iCloud won't sync

2. iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad: I have searched threads titles about sync bit found no answers about one way sync.If I create iPad Shared Albums these albums and images sync to windows 10 all inside the iCloud Photos / Sharing folder. Sync also works if I edit an image on iPadNo folder or folder content in...
  3. iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad: I have searched threads titles about sync bit found no answers about one way sync.If I create iPad Shared Albums these albums and images sync to windows 10 all inside the iCloud Photos / Sharing folder. Sync also works if I edit an image on iPadNo folder or folder content in...
  4. Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows: Hi,I’d like to be able to access the same photo albums that I created on my iPhone in iCloud for windows. Now I can see all photos but I can’t access the albums.How can I do this? I don’t want to log in online all the time and download everything.Cheers,Elio...
  5. IOS Sync

IOS Sync: Is there a way to sync or mirror iphone text message to the pc or at least to the app?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ios-sync/c53e5fac-2497-4f4d-96d4-94d747f984db
  6. Windows 10 Mail won't sync iCloud emails

Windows 10 Mail won't sync iCloud emails: Hello, I've just set up my iCloud account on my new Windows PC and am having trouble getting the Mail app to work properly. I've downloaded the iCloud app from the Microsoft Store, which gives me the option to sync Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks with Outlook. This...
  7. Syncing pc with iPad pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Syncing pc with iPad pro: I have windows 10 on my pc updated with the latest itunes app. I’ve been trying for sometime to sync my pc with my ipad pro but keep getting the same error message that the two devices cannot be synced due to error code “0xE800000A”. I have successfully synced these very...
  8. iCloud, iOS, OneDrive and windows 10

iCloud, iOS, OneDrive and windows 10: I want to try to achieve the following please let me know if you have a way of doing it. My family and I have 3 iPhones and 5 iPads between us. In addition 2 windows 10 laptops. We also have a server pc running windows 10 attached to a raid storage device. I also have a...
  9. icloud not syncing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    icloud not syncing: my icloud is not sync with calendars https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-not-syncing/fdaf4703-ffe1-4a18-bd34-7d2b0732994e
  10. Windows 10 calendar won't sync with Icloud calendar.

Windows 10 calendar won't sync with Icloud calendar.: I have Windows 10 but the calendar will not sync with my iphone calendar. It keeps saying fix account. But the password is correct. Still will not sync. I have the People App, but it's useless and will not sync my contacts with my iphone either. Please Help?? Moved from:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant sync icloud to ipad

2. windows wont sync ipad

3. icloud for windows wont sync with ios devices

4. icloud wont sync with ipad